GSP at rank 2 p4p

P4p is shit and nothing but opinion. Instead of always judging fighters ete just appreciate what they give us fans

I love gsp as much as the next guy if not more.. but why is he ranked so highly?? he has had ONE fight in FOUR years..
<Deported1>

Careful, the GSP group has been a touchy bunch lately.

I was quoted by a few of them yesterday for saying literally nothing bad about him.

giphy.gif

Decent?

Lineal WW champ
Lineal MW champ
26-2 record
All losses avenged
9x title defenses
Regarded by many as P4P GOAT

''decent''
I mean that's like a journeyman record, right? According to TS, anyway

Sorry thought he had just kod the champ. Guess I remembered that wrong.
You're not the champ unless anonymous internet haters think you're the champ

Don't you Sherdog?

I agree what nonsense .... he should be ranked 1st ....

Last win before that was a decision win over Condit who is 3-10 in his last fight.

Condit is 3-7 in his last 10 actually. He was 28-5 before fighting GSP though.

No top 5 win at MW nor WW in many years.

He literally beat the #1 MW in the world less than 6 months ago.

Too lazy to look it up but if you want to help GSP by counting the Hendricks fight where he got beat up then it's probably 4-5 years ago since he won against a top 5 opponent.

GSP won agaisnt Hendricks.
GSP literally only fought top 5 guys in the past 12 years.

Oh and GSP hasn't lost in 11 years... You should really think twice before you post such non-sense. Then again, you don't come off as too smart in the first place.

P4P... To help sell a PPV. But St Pierre could be the future... Champ-Champ-Champ... having never lost the belts... Also. Don't worry Mcgregor and Mighty Mouse will be banging it out for the #1 spot come fall...

He'd be 50/50 against the top middleweights
He'd be favored over Woodley at WW (Justified or not)
He'd be favored at LW against everyone but possibly Khabib.
He is the one example of the ridiculous PFP list that actually tests himself.

Thats what promotion do TS.
Match him up against Diaz and run as many Connor comparison through that teleprompter as can fit in a 3 hour PPV.

I agree. GSP has a superb legacy but as of right now he isn't a p4p elite fighter IMO.

That's what happens when you win a title at a higher weight. Especially when you do it past your prime, and have a better resume than all the other double champs.

No top 5 win at MW nor WW in many years. Too lazy to look it up but if you want to help GSP by counting the Hendricks fight where he got beat up then it's probably 4-5 years ago since he won against a top 5 opponent.

Last win before that was a decision win over Condit who is 3-10 in his last fight.

No top 5 at MW really?

No.

Romero, Jacare, Rockhold, Weidman, Mousasi, Whittaker were all ranked higher. Bisping was fringe top 10.

Theres a difference between official rankings and your delusionnal rankings. Bisping was ranked top 5 in every credible media outlet, top 3 in most, number 1 in some.

No top 5 win at MW nor WW in many years. Too lazy to look it up but if you want to help GSP by counting the Hendricks fight where he got beat up then it's probably 4-5 years ago since he won against a top 5 opponent.

He finished mw champ bro.

No.

Romero, Jacare, Rockhold, Weidman, Mousasi, Whittaker were all ranked higher. Bisping was fringe top 10.

The guy that bisping knocked out for the belt is top 5, but the guy that knocked him out isn’t?

Seems legit.

P4P is a useless concept.

Back