GSP at LW?

Judoka1532

Judoka1532
@Brown
Reaction score
Who thinks GSP will miss weight? If no, do you think this is a good decision for him?

I personally had my doubts about him at 170 now, but then he says 155. I just have my doubts that will happen or that it's a good decision for him. If he makes that weight, he's gonna be drained.

GSP is a professional. If he does sign the contract, he will make weight. Guaranteed.

Who thinks GSP will miss weight? If no, do you think this is a good decision for him?

I personally had my doubts about him at 170 now, but then he says 155. I just have my doubts that will happen or that it's a good decision for him. If he makes that weight, he's gonna be drained.

it was all fake news.

notice no where did gsp said he cleared to fight again after dealing with what ever it was he had.

GSP needs to lose muscle to make 155. GSP stated that he's 185lbs & he looks pretty lean on JRE. I say currently he can lose like 5-7lbs in fat & then maybe 15-20lbs during fight week in water weight. I think he misses 155 unless he loses like 5lbs of muscle.

He also said he was "185". Joe is around 195 and looked big in comparison. Maybe he was being mildly misleading?

I do know if he does, every person that claims colitis is an a excuse should be yellow carded for unsubstantiated fighter bashing, but then again they still accuse of P.E.D.s

The bigger question is why is he picking on smaller fighters, when he could challenge for his own weight class belt, or challenge Whittaker?

I dont think hes coming back. He lost some weight to colitis and was looking like only 175-178 lbs last one or two months ago but in the podcast he kinda looks back to normal. If he comes back it wont be 155 and I dont think he wants Woodley cause he wouldve took that fight already if so.

Woodley is boring as a carpet store stafff meeting.
His opponents, Wonderboy x2 and Maia, were just as boring. Especially Maia, it's pretty much common knowledge that his fights will be snoozers one way or another.

GSP is a professional. If he does sign the contract, he will make weight. Guaranteed.
Best answer.

If it will affect him or not is another thing.

Also, a lot of people say he wants to go to LW because it's easy or he's ducking Woodley which is complete bullshit.

Truth is, he will be at a disadvantage if he fights at that weight. It will drain him and the guys at LW are beasts right now. Several of them would beat Woodley if they moved up.

It would be much easier for GSP to fight at WW.

Woodley is boring as a carpet store stafff meeting.

people wouldn't buy the PPV for woodley they would buy for GSP. kind of like when ronda came back to fight nunes.
i'd be personally waaay more impressed with GSP taking back his traditional 170 pound belt rather than the circus at 155.

Back