GSP and Namajunas nominated for 2018 ESPY

They are coming
giphy.webp

Love both. Would love Thug to get it though. I have the biggest crush on her jeesh.

not a wmma fan

but that poor old Rose deserves it
especially after overcoming that bus attack orchestrated by the mcgregor team and then going on to win her fight

I still don't know what an ESPY award is for, and I don't plan on looking it up.

GSP? Why?
Brian Ortega is my fighter of the year.

giving someone an award for 1 fight against bisping is a joke

does that make me a gsp hater?

No, but you are not one of the haters I was talking about.

Also, though I can agree the one fight alone probably shouldn't do it, it was impressive to come back after 4 years and go up a weight class and win the belt.

Who cares? GSP and Rose have about the same chance as I have in actually winning that award lol

Crawford went 3-0 with 3 stoppages and won a title in his 3rd weightclass
Loma went 4-0 with 4 stoppages and won a title in his 3rd weightclass

GSP is probably GOAT, but it would be #1 bullshit if he wins the award off of one fight.

Don't follow boxing enough to have much of an opinion on Loma or Crawford, though I do realize the win over Rigondeaux was pretty big. Gonna go with THUG ROSE! for this one

Rose deserves it.

Beating Bisping is not anywhere close to as impressive a win as Joanna (twice).

Rose deserves it.

Beating Bisping is not anywhere close to as impressive a win as Joanna (twice).

Hehe, nope. Actually beating Bisping should weight more, at least for ESPN, because Bisping was ESPN Fighter of the Year 2016.
Joanna was never close to such honour.

Hehe, nope. Actually beating Bisping should weight more, at least for ESPN, because Bisping was ESPN Fighter of the Year 2016.
Joanna was never close to such honour.

Ah I see, silly me. Bisping is P4P #1 still (and forever).

<28>

Back