GSP and gyno

biscuitsbrah

Amateur Fighter
@Gold
Reaction score
Ok so apparantly my other thread was fighter bashing or something so I apologize for the misunderstanding. This thread will be within the rules with civil discussion only. No fighter bashing please.

georges-st-pierre.jpg

20121112105843_top.JPG

20100412094244_big_p4p.jpg

So my question to you guys is... How did GSP get rid of his gyno?

mma_gsp5_cr_600x400.jpg

dm_140115_mma_news_stpierre_drug_testing.jpg

[YT]UiV834_MbF0[/YT]

he stopped letting dudes suck on them

probably started taking a post cycle or got surgery if he really had gyno

I didn't know that "gyno" was indicated by tiny, slightly puffy nipples. I thought it was indicated by the kind of fatty breast tissue that is normally only found in females. :rolleyes:

Someone needs tips..... This is the wrong forum for that

I didn't know that "gyno" was indicated by tiny, slightly puffy nipples. I thought it was indicated by the kind of fatty breast tissue that is normally only found in females. :rolleyes:

It is!!! Gyno is a dude with chick tittes not a dude with puffy nipples

so where are the pictures with him with gyno?

Hey TS, how did you get rid of your stupidity?!

Oh, you didn't? :)

He may have had gyno surgery to get rid of it. And there are varying degrees of gyno. Gsp's was relatively mild.

I see no gyno. I DO see a body that has had some weight cutting abuse though. It usually hits guys in the abdomen and chest. Dehydration and rehydration over years and years will do that to you.

Its mild gyno brah. You dont need to have full blown titties for it to be called gyno. Make no mistake there was definitely hard balls of fat deposits in his nipples.

I have nipples like GSP. Fuck you if you're saying that I have bitch tits, TS!

HOWEVER, check this out. Vitor should ask his wife if she can get him on the new issue of Playboy.

6a8NGTP.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back