GSP and Dana confirm 230 or 231 maybe be an option

i saidm this the other day-

ITS KEVIN LEE IN THE NEW 165 DIVISION.

If you think Dana's grudge is going to outweigh the money from a GSP vs Khabib/Conor winner fight, you are ridiculously deluded

He’d also lose money on a botched GSP weight cut that results in a fight cancellation. To blindly believe GSP is going make 155 without a trial cut or a warm up fight at LW would be borderline retarded.

He’d also lose money on a botched GSP weight cut that results in a fight cancellation. To blindly believe GSP is going make 155 without a trial cut or a warm up fight at LW would be borderline retarded.
Who says they have to fight at 155? Who cares about titles in that fight?

GSP wants the Conor fight because it's obvious at this point he just wants to dip his feet into MMA occasionally for a massive one fight payday. Conor is the biggest payday and is also smaller. If they could agree on a weight it's exactly what GSP wants at this point in his career. He wants nothing to do with fights that don't draw big and are probably much harder fights.

Then why won't he take the Anderson fight? It's a winnable fight, probably still sells equal to the Bisping fight, and a legacy fight all in one

giphy.gif

That would be a good fight.

Then why won't he take the Anderson fight? It's a winnable fight, probably still sells equal to the Bisping fight, and a legacy fight all in one
I dont think folks consider Anderson all that competitive anymore

GSP vs Colby. Trudeau vs Trump. Promos would be hilarious.

He should be on the Canadian card. Any event in Canada with GSP on it is a much bigger event than any UFC card with him on it in the US.

Dana busted that myth the other night

oh really?

i was sure i was on the verge of some clairvoyant moment.

hmm.... do you recalll where you read/saw this?

(no that i dont believe you, i do. i just would am interested to visit the source if you recall it...)

oh really?

i was sure i was on the verge of some clairvoyant moment.

hmm.... do you recalll where you read/saw this?

(no that i dont believe you, i do. i just would am interested to visit the source if you recall it...)
I think it was the post fight press conference after the final episode of the contender series where Greg hardy go his second ko, I believe he was asked about it by a reporter and he was just like "no". Let me see if I can dig up the video for you

Let me see if I can dig up the video for you

i didnt see that presser... didnt even know they did em for DWCS...

thx for reply, and dont got to trouble...

BUT:
if you do find it, RAD.

Back