GSP and Dana confirm 230 or 231 maybe be an option

I would love to see Colby vs GSP... the pace and pressure Colby can apply would be too much for gsp

Everybody knows GSP wants the Conor fight. You were asking a retarded question that didn't warrant a proper response. Fucktard.

Guys like you make me laugh

Make blind statements instead of having even a remote clue of what you are talking about

Then someone tells you to back your shit up and you hide behind insults because you realize how dumb you look

GSP wants the Conor fight because it's obvious at this point he just wants to dip his feet into MMA occasionally for a massive one fight payday. Conor is the biggest payday and is also smaller. If they could agree on a weight it's exactly what GSP wants at this point in his career. He wants nothing to do with fights that don't draw big and are probably much harder fights.

I haven't read the entire thread yet but if anyone thinks Dana won't make a gap vs. Khabib/Conor winner is absolutely insane. It's the only fight that make sense. I mean its totally what's going to happen...woodly said it himself that he and lee, in one his moments of clarity, are not a big enough draws for gsp

Either Diaz brother is the only fight available that is big enough for George.

MMA is like the stock market, and Diaz Inc is always a good investment

Who would he fight though? He might be the one fight Covington would take besides Twood. Anderson would be fun but Gsp continues to say he won't fight him

Yes I have read that interview.

He says he would be interested in the winner and then goes on to talk about khabib in the same article. He doesn't mention Connor at all. Clearly the inference is that he expects khabib to win
You probably one of those guys that thought GSP would defend the MW belt.

Suckers all over this place!

You probably one of those guys that thought GSP would defend the MW belt.

Suckers all over this place!

I actually expected him to fight once and retire again.

Two division champ and a big payday

I would actually be surprised if he fights again.

No way they will give him the belt holder knowing he will vacate again. And there's no way they will give him Conor unless Conor plans to retire soon. In the long run the UFC is better off giving Conor more winnable fights over the course of multiple ppvs. GSP vs Conor could greatly hurt his marketability and mental ability if he gets brutally beat up.

Last edited:
Get real and read the full sentence

I'm clearly talking about the risk of Colby being able to sell the fight when the isn't a proven draw
A potential big payday if Colby can play the bad guy role correctly would be the only reason for GSP to take the fight.
Lmfao.......I highly doubt gsp even knows who Colby is let alone he is even on gsp's radar......get real guy

this pursuit for attaining as many belts as possible is FUCKING STUPID. lots of these belts aren't even deserved, because these guys leapfrog competitors straight to the title fight. gsp was never a real middleweight champion. cherry-picked bisping, and dodged the real killers in the division. i wish fans would stop being so gullible and place such importance on these fights.

GSP needs to stop being a pussy and fight Anderson. Anderson is a shell now so there's no reason to be afraid anymore.

Gsp will fight the easiest champ he can find if the UFC lets him.

He probably has more of a say than GSP. GSP promised that he would defend the MW belt if he beat Bisping. That was stipulated. Dana said that it was the only reason they allowed the fight to happen. Dana is still probably pissed about that. There is no way he lets GSP fight for the LW belt unless he's just a complete bitch.

The only people talking about fighting GSP are Kevin Lee and Woodley. The UFC doesn't exist for his every whim.

As much as he's clamoring for it, GSP won't get the Conor fight.

The only thing that would stop gsp Conor is mac himself. If both he and gsp are down dana will be all over that.

Dana gave that idea a big “fuck no.”

I know, he’s a lying bag of shit, but when i half way believe this one. He was none to happy with GSPs handling of his MW stint.

Would love to see him fight either.
If you think Dana's grudge is going to outweigh the money from a GSP vs Khabib/Conor winner fight, you are ridiculously deluded

Back