GSP and Dana confirm 230 or 231 maybe be an option

Except that's not true if colitis is brought on by massive overeating like in GSP case to bulk up for 185, it's easily recoverable with diet change and a few months of treatment.

<LikeReally5>

And of course cutting massive amounts of weight to get to LW <mma4>won't fuck with his digestive system at all. Duckulitus is easily treated.

I don't see it
Colby has show he's willing to try and sell a fight but has yet to actually do so, not saying GSP X Colby couldn't hype a fight together I just don't know if GSP would take that risk on a guy that isn't a proven draw...On top of it not doing much for his legacy if he wins...On top of it being in a division he has shown no interest in returning to.
Take a risk against Colby? Lmao. What risk....he has nothing that poses a threat to gsp.....get real

I doubt he will be on 230, as he has been hinting he wants the winner of Khabib / McG.
If he fights on that card he's looking at the same scheduling as either of them. In theory, unless someone gets fucked up bad.

Take a risk against Colby? Lmao. What risk....he has nothing that poses a threat to gsp.....get real
Get real and read the full sentence

I'm clearly talking about the risk of Colby being able to sell the fight when the isn't a proven draw
A potential big payday if Colby can play the bad guy role correctly would be the only reason for GSP to take the fight.

He probably has more of a say than GSP. GSP promised that he would defend the MW belt if he beat Bisping. That was stipulated. Dana said that it was the only reason they allowed the fight to happen. Dana is still probably pissed about that. There is no way he lets GSP fight for the LW belt unless he's just a complete bitch.

The only people talking about fighting GSP are Kevin Lee and Woodley. The UFC doesn't exist for his every whim.

As much as he's clamoring for it, GSP won't get the Conor fight.

Show me where GSP has ever said once that he was interested in fighting Conor?

He has only talked about khabib

Show me where GSP has ever said once that he was interested in fighting Conor?

He has only talked about khabib

tenor.gif

GSP isn't getting the Conor fight. Conor probably wouldn't even take that fight. Neither would Khabib.

Dana's going to force him to fight Woodley or Anderson. Those are the only fights that make sense. The only people that want to see him vs Conor are his fanboys.

I doubt he could even make 155.
I doubt he could make 155, too. But I think a lot of people who are not fan boys would be excited for a GSP/Conor matchup - especially if Conor beat Khabib.

There's a reason why the Welterweight title fight was rushed to September and it's Because the winner will need time to be prepared for GSP in Toronto in December.

Either that, or GSP tests out LW with Ferguson.

Nope... like i said asshole, show me specifically where gsp has said he wanted to fight McGregor and prove your point instead of working on asshole points.

I'm not your intern look it up yourself.

I'm not your intern look it up yourself.

Nice try dick ... hard to look up something that doesn't exist.

Of course you are one that asked if I was retarded when I pointed it out.

Dim fuckers on here tonight

Nice try dick ... hard to look up something that doesn't exist.

Of course you at the one that asked if I was retarded when I pointed it out.

Dim fuckers on here tonight

He doesn't want a fight at WW. He's not fighting at MW. He wants to drop to LW. Conor and Khabib are fighting for the LW belt. He said he came back for money fights. He says he wants to go for the LW belt. So he says Khabib has a good chance to win, which means fuck all. If you had a brain you could deduce that he's pining for a fight with Conor for the LW belt.

He doesn't want a fight at WW. He's not fighting at MW. He wants to drop to LW. Conor and Khabib are fighting for the LW belt. He said he came back for money fights. So he says Khabib has a good chance to win, which means fuck all. If you had a brain you could deduce that he's pining for a fight with Conor for the LW belt.

Hey asshole am I using large words?

I said "gsp has never asked for a fight with conor"...

You called me retarded instead of providing an example contradicting what I said because you are either too dumb or too ignorant.

The irony is I don't disagree with what you just stated and if you went with that instead of insulting me I wouldn't be pointing out what an ignorant fuck you are.

Get real and read the full sentence

I'm clearly talking about the risk of Colby being able to sell the fight when the isn't a proven draw
A potential big payday if Colby can play the bad guy role correctly would be the only reason for GSP to take the fight.

Colby sucks at playing the bad guy though.

Gsp vs dan hardy 2. The first wasnt gay enuf

how about making the current crappy ppvs better and not making one good card a year

Back