GSP and Dana confirm 230 or 231 maybe be an option

I doubt he will be on 230, as he has been hinting he wants the winner of Khabib / McG.

GSP isn't getting the Conor fight. Conor probably wouldn't even take that fight. Neither would Khabib.

Dana's going to force him to fight Woodley or Anderson. Those are the only fights that make sense. The only people that want to see him vs Conor are his fanboys.

I doubt he could even make 155.

GSP isn't getting the Conor fight. Conor probably wouldn't even take that fight. Neither would Khabib.

Dana's going to force him to fight Woodley or Anderson. Those are the only fights that make sense. The only people that want to see him vs Conor are his fanboys.

He wont fight Woodley. I dont think dana has a big say in who gsp picks to fight.

giphy.gif

He wont fight Woodley. I dont think dana has a big say in who gsp picks to fight.

He probably has more of a say than GSP. GSP promised that he would defend the MW belt if he beat Bisping. That was stipulated. Dana said that it was the only reason they allowed the fight to happen. Dana is still probably pissed about that. There is no way he lets GSP fight for the LW belt unless he's just a complete bitch.

The only people talking about fighting GSP are Kevin Lee and Woodley. The UFC doesn't exist for his every whim.

As much as he's clamoring for it, GSP won't get the Conor fight.

Neither Conor or Khabib are fighting again this year, I'm struggling to think who GSP would fight with how picky he currently is.

GSP vs Aldo would be fucking amazing to see at 155. If he can't make it tho, I'd love to see Wonderboy/Covington vs GSP at 170 and if he wins, a title shot against Woodley.

Neither Conor or Khabib are fighting again this year, I'm struggling to think who GSP would fight with how picky he currently is.
I could see Colby as above poster mentioned. I also think Toronto and MSG are prime spots for GSP cause he knows he'll sell

I'm sorry but if Conor wants it and GSP wants it, theres not much the UFC can do about it.

Conor has never expressed an interest in fighting GSP, a fight he would most likely lose. He doesn't need GSP to make money, he can do that all on his own.

Click bait.

This is old news.

Nothing at all is confirmed.

<3>

Dana said Toronto makes sense.

I could see Conor fighting on the 232 card at the very end of the year if he takes only the bare minimum of damage in the Khabib fight.

Back