GSP against WW champ in october

UFC-Michael-Bisping.png
giphy.gif

Bout time the GOAT returns to 170. Hope he makes Woodley love his grapplefuck skills.

I dunno about this, it's pretty sure that Woodley won't fight 2 title fights in 5 months and also that Maia will accept to fight Woodley in 1-2 months.

Maybe GSP will wait a couple more months to let that fight happen, he seems to have tons of respect for Maia

Maia will at least be champ when he fights gsp provided that Tyrone isn't scared and fights him

Yeah but Firas just came out and said he should only fight either McGregor or Michael. I have no idea what is going on with him? Dana White saying something means nothing.

Book Woodley v Maia this summer, then GSP v winner for end of year card.

GSP is looking bad with all this shit. You made your bed now get slept by Yoel. Still a fan but not impressed, hes dishespecking himself big time.

GSP is still the WW Champ. He never lost the title. Just give him back what is his.

I love it. Prime GSP is the guy who can beat Woodley.

I dunno about this, it's pretty sure that Woodley won't fight 2 title fights in 5 months and also that Maia will accept to fight Woodley in 1-2 months.

Maybe GSP will wait a couple more months to let that fight happen, he seems to have tons of respect for Maia
GSP has proven over and over again that his respect for fellow fighters is all talk. He fucked over an entire MW division to try and get a favourable matchup for a belt he never intended on defending.

That said, and as much of a bullshit artist he is: GSP has every right to jump the queue at WW. I'd like to see Maia get the shot, but if GSP comes back, he'll have to take a back seat.

Georges obviously assumes that Romero will smash the Michael.

He doesn't want to deal that Olympic Medalist/ Fellow Juicer/ Equally Pschotic complex

Smart move by Georges.

But **** you Georges. Respectfully

Yeah but Firas just came out and said he should only fight either McGregor or Michael. I have no idea what is going on with him? Dana White saying something means nothing.
fight conor. i'd love that one. but first GSP needs a fake ass belt so conor can go for a 3 division champ.

If Maia gets fucked out of another title shot...that would suck.

Back