GSP Aftermath

Unless he pulls a Bisping and goes for the lower tier guys in MW(which still is a threat), I think he's screwed. Bobby Knuckles will starch him, Woodley would beat him, and anything outside of those guys would have to be a big money fight and there's only one name left who would generate the big bucks. Unfortunately, he's getting in bar fights with mob guys...
Conor or Diaz would be embarrassing and a travesty, but I fully expect him to go that route. We all saw what Bisping did to him and how Bisping matched up with his first top 10 MW in ages in Gastelum (did not touch him and got destroyed). GSP is not in the habit of taking fights where he would be the underdog, or atleast, perceived under dog......and I especially assume not at 36 years of age.

I'm a GSP fan and I think it would hurt it. Bisping just got exposed as another washed up old fighter. GSP will want to prove he can beat a legitimate 185lb champ. You know damn well the fans and media will always hold it against his legacy if he doesn't.
If he beats Whittaker then Bobby was just a blown up failed WW jobber all along.

Back