GSP 100% ready to come back and face....

Not a fan of Hendricks, but it's easy to keep your record unblemished when you quit before you start losing definitively.

.... Isn't this the dream? LOL! I'm guessing you're a BJ fan

Hendricks just lost both his chin and punching power, wrestling is next to go.

Not a fan of Hendricks, but it's easy to keep your record unblemished when you quit before you start losing definitively.
Who are you talking about? GSP never had an unblemished record, he was knocked out and submitted before. GSP did noy quit either, he took a break. He is on the road to come back, to get all the belts and get out before becoming a laughing stock like BJ.

Read my sig and weep.

.... Isn't this the dream? LOL! I'm guessing you're a BJ fan

Exactly. GSP is being criticized for not ending up on the list of fighters who stayed past their prime and took unnecessary brain damage because they were broke. I'm looking at you, Chuck Liddell. I don't even know why BJ Penn still fights. He's rich but he shows no fire and motivation to continue.

Who are you talking about? GSP never had an unblemished record, he was knocked out and submitted before. GSP did noy quit either, he took a break. He is on the road to come back, to get all the belts and get out before becoming a laughing stock like BJ.

Read my sig and weep.

Nah GSP is too terrified by the thought of losing to go out like BJ. This is the guy who completely changed his fighting style after losing his belt the first time.

usada gsp is... yea we don't know yet

But we do, you liar. He was tested for the Hendricks fight. Hendricks refused. Even though GSP was paying for both fighters to be tested.

THAT'S THE END OF THE DISCUSSION RIGHT THERE !

You lying fucks are sickening. Truly pathetic assholes. Almost as pathetic as Hendricks. It's obvious why some of you like Hendricks. He's as honest as you are.

Clean GSP beat juiced to the gills, Hendricks. That is FACT.

I think Johnny Hendricks will develop scale anxiety, if he hasn't already.

Somebody should measure his Heart rate and blood pressure before he sees a scale, every time he sees a scale, and 10 minutes after the scale is no longer in his field of vision.

That will be an interesting study. haha
Maybe he should develop buffet anxiety. Dude looked fat as fuck.

I think GSP gets a hard time because he didn't retire definitively and has been a cock tease about making a comeback for the last three years. Then when he finally decides to come back, campaigns for a fight against an easy opponent outside his weight class instead of the tougher fight in the division he vacated. GSP is just like Mighty Mouse. He doesn't care about his legacy. He only cares about the W's. Doesn't matter who it's against as long as he can beat them.

Guys like Chuck and BJ were at least willing to test themselves and go out on their shield if need be. That will always get more respect in my book.
I will not dispute that, but people are different.
GSP has ALWAYS said that his legacy is the most important thing, that's why he rather not take risks in a boring secure decision win than going for broke and getting caught in the process.

But I disagree with you about MM. He dominates and finished his opponents.
He simply is battling UFC due to UFC's bullying tactics, and I can't fault him for that.

Besides, Chuck never went to HW's to test himself. BJ did. Silva did as well, But I get your point.

At this time though, I don't know if GSP can make WW, which might be the reason he was fighting Bisping.

I will not dispute that, but people are different.
GSP has ALWAYS said that his legacy is the most important thing, that's why he rather not take risks in a boring secure decision win than going for broke and getting caught in the process.

But I disagree with you about MM. He dominates and finished his opponents.
He simply is battling UFC due to UFC's bullying tactics, and I can't fault him for that.

Besides, Chuck never went to HW's to test himself. BJ did. Silva did as well, But I get your point.

At this time though, I don't know if GSP can make WW, which might be the reason he was fighting Bisping.

When was the last time Hendricks finished a fight? 2012. For all the criticism of GSP being a point fighter, Hendricks has 10 straight fights where either he has finished or have gone to the judges. He won the belt from Lawler by decision and his only wins since have been a humpfest against Matt Brown and a game of patty-cake with Lombard.

Nah GSP is too terrified by the thought of losing to go out like BJ. This is the guy who completely changed his fighting style after losing his belt the first time.
I always wonder if people who say this actually watched his fights or just read Sherdog. He finished 2 of his next 3 fights after losing to Serra. He didn't change until he had defended the title a few times.

Got it. You'd rather see a guy "Just Scrap" and go on a 5 fights losing streak than see a fighter evolve. It's OK, you might hit maturity soon, don't despair!

If he comes back @ 185 I'll watch.

I won't watch him @ 170, i truely beleive he was bored and that's why his fights got boring. He didn't have the drive anymore.

Hoping 185 brings that drive back and we see the gsp of old straight wrecking people.

He made Matt Hughes look like an ameture In the second title fight. Hughes could do nothing.

Hughes was still on top at the time.

When was the last time Hendricks finished a fight? 2012. For all the criticism of GSP being a point fighter, Hendricks has 10 straight fights where either he has finished or have gone to the judges. He won the belt from Lawler by decision and his only wins since have been a humpfest against Matt Brown and a game of patty-cake with Lombard.
Agree. but such are wrestler's game.
The difference here is that GSP himself said he plays it safe. He said himself he was afraid to lose, so he does not give in to chance. he goes for the sure victory.

Besides, let us try not to compare them both.
GSP had Koscheck in Canada, broke his orbital bone in the first round and yet never attempted anything other than his jabs.
That was the gameplan, that is what he did.

So one thing is to fight to a decision. Another is to choose to go to a decision against someone you injured in the first,m and yet not attempt to close the deal. In that, you can't fault Hendricks. When he smells blood, he goes in for the kill.

Agree. but such are wrestler's game.
The difference here is that GSP himself said he plays it safe. He said himself he was afraid to lose, so he does not give in to chance. he goes for the sure victory.

Besides, let us try not to compare them both.
GSP had Koscheck in Canada, broke his orbital bone in the first round and yet never attempted anything other than his jabs.
That was the gameplan, that is what he did.

So one thing is to fight to a decision. Another is to choose to go to a decision against someone you injured in the first,m and yet not attempt to close the deal. In that, you can't fault Hendricks. When he smells blood, he goes in for the kill.

When was the last time Hendricks smelled blood (aside from at Golden Corral)? He hasn't apparently had a whiff since 2012 and therefore gone in for the kill.

When was the last time Hendricks smelled blood (aside from at Golden Corral)? He hasn't apparently had a whiff since 2012 and therefore gone in for the kill.
well, when was the last time GSP went for the kill? Before he was KO'd?
So no, you are being unfair.
Hendrick, if he gets someone in trouble, he goes for the kill. GSP keeps his strategy and does not deviate from it.
That' the difference.

You can try to hate on Hendricks, but facts simply disagrees with you.

You think what GSP did in the WW division was *easy*?
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

chiseled jaw, ice blue eyes, eyebrows on fleek

literal GOAT would destroy hendrix

Back