GSP’s training regimen? Any info?

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I’m at work on my one hour and 15 minute lunch break, and I’m getting eager to leave at 4:30 so I can hit the gym for bench press/upper body day. While eating my KFC for lunch I was thinking, how has GSP managed to keep such a rock solid physique, even at age 36 when he faced Bisping?
7F78CEBD-C269-47F8-9740-47051604CF82.jpeg

For the guys on here who actually lift like myself (probably less than 10% of you), what supplements do you think GSP used to gain so much lean muscle and bulk up to 185lbs at age 36?

People that actually lift know 99% of supplements are crap and don’t do anything. Creatine and whey/casein protein powder are really the only proven supplements. Do you think GSP uses creatine along with his strict diet? Maybe a product with creatine+other ingredients, like GNC cell-tech?
63CA825C-E07E-49E1-9BED-A8DCC2234C2E.jpeg

Genetics. You missed the boat but future generations will be able to purchase.

TS isn't going to work out... He's just going to troll Sherdog about his man crush Colby.

Eating KFC good thing you have 1 hour 15 minute break time for the other end to explode.

Train like a pro athlete and don't let yourself balloon up, and you can look like that at 50 if your joints hold up.

Most MMA fighters don't have strict diets year-round and don't rehab their injuries well.

Worst case scenario is Hendricks' getting fat between getting fit, DC's KFC diet, and Cain's training.

Just come out and say straight up that you think GSP does steroids and HGH. Are you scared of dubs, TS?

GSP has always looked like that in some form or another, even back 20 years when he first started. Even during his retirement he was training every day, people even posted his instagram vids and shit here. This is nothing new nor shocking to anybody, dude works out every day of his life.

He's has OCD with his training, that's all you should need to know.

Want a body like GSP? Be a gym rat with OCD.
I don’t want a body like GSP, I’m taller than him at 6’1 and weigh a lean 203lbs.

Just curious if any of his fans have read into his gym supplement regimen.

I don’t want a body like GSP, I’m taller than him at 6’1 and weigh a lean 203lbs.

Just curious if any of his fans have read into his gym supplement regimen.

You can probably find it online, Since his Ulcerative Colitis, he's been talking a bit about his new diet and intermittent fasting and stuff. I'm not sure if he's gotten into specific supplements but i would imagine he's sponsored in some capacity and that shouldn't be too hard to find.

As you can see here... GSP disciplines himself to a diet of chicken fried steak (hold he gravy). What the other guy has on the plate may or may not include creatine.

tlTr7Sg.jpg

Back