Pullups 3 x 12

KB Swings 10 x 10/32kg

MT

Jump rope x 10 mins
Stretching
Kick/knee drills (pads)
Kick/knee drills (heavy bag)
Cool down x 10 mins

Time to change things up a little. I'll be running a 3 week strength-endurance block (SE) using the following cluster:

2H KB Swings
Goblet Squats
Chins
Dips
Knee-Ups

(A type circuits)

Recommended intensity is usually in the 15-30%rm range, so I'll be going with light KBs, 24kg for the swings and Goblets. Chins and dips will be Bodyweight.

SE#1:

2H KB Swings/24
Goblet Squats/24
Chins
Dips
Knee-Ups

3 x 10

Dec 1

SE#2

2H KB Swings/24
Goblet Squats/24
Chins
Dips
Knee-Ups

3 x 10 (A)

Dec 2
Muay Thai

Dec 3
SE#3

2H KB Swings/24
Goblet Squats/24
Chins
Dips
Knee-Ups

3 x 10 (A)

Dec.5 Muay Thai

Jump rope x 10
Stretching
Pads/partner drills
Sparring 1 min rds
Cool down

Day off so I'll try my hand at doing two training sessions today.

AM:
600M Resets x 4
Deceptive. This one's tougher than it looks on paper. I had the track all to myself this morning, love when that happens.

PM:
Will be doing Muay Thai later.

Week 2

SE#1

2H KB Swings/24
Goblet Squats/24
Chins
Dips
Knee-Ups

3 x 20

Double the reps today. Felt it, but managed to get through everything continuously within allotted time frame-- except the chins. Had to break those up into mini sets of 5 after the first round. B had to break the knee ups into sets of 10 last round.

Week 2

SE#2

2H KB Swings/24
Goblet Squats/24
Chins
Dips
Knee-Ups

3 x 20

Got my strength-endurance circuits in this morning...MT tonight.

Lot of fatigue today along with tired muscles & joints. Will take a rest day today, and back at it tomorrow!

Dude this log is impressive. Congrats on your consistency. I just picked up my first TB book and started my BB phase a few weeks ago. I'm planning on using the Fighter template as well because conditioning is the domain I'm most focused on. I'm not sure if Sherdog deleted part of your log but I was curious if you completed a BB phase before starting your continuation or if you felt as if you were in good enough shape already to jump into it. If you did, what observations did you have about BB and its focus on the aerobic system - even when training for sports that are predominately anaerobic? Also, are you competing?

Week 2

SE#3

2H KB Swings/24
Goblet Squats/24
Chins
Dips
Knee-Ups

3 x 20

Last SE of the week, felt better today than the last session. Probably because of the extra time off.

Dude this log is impressive. Congrats on your consistency. I just picked up my first TB book and started my BB phase a few weeks ago. I'm planning on using the Fighter template as well because conditioning is the domain I'm most focused on. I'm not sure if Sherdog deleted part of your log but I was curious if you completed a BB phase before starting your continuation or if you felt as if you were in good enough shape already to jump into it. If you did, what observations did you have about BB and its focus on the aerobic system - even when training for sports that are predominately anaerobic? Also, are you competing?

Hey man, on my phone, I'll reply later.

Back