Group openly discriminates to try and end discrimination.

Competing business model that the whites and Asians will adopt

1. Pay Native Americans to collect free cookies
2. Resell these cookies at lower rates than the original group, undercutting them.

* May consider selling the cookies at comparable prices to make sure the gravy train continues. Undercutting them too much will collapse the free source of cookies.

All whites and Asians have to do to sink that operation is not buy the cookies. Africans and Hispanics could buy the cookies at the discounted rates, which would fuck up profit margins.

EDIT:

I noticed that Native Americans don't have to pay anything for the cookies:

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2017%2F09%2F24%2F14%2F29%2Fbakesale.jpg

How can you verify who is a "Native American?" Anyone with a "brown" skin tone could try to pawn themselves off as a "Native American" and get a free cookie. And, is there a limit on how many cookies a "Native American" can take? What's to stop "Native Americans" from making multiple trips to the cookie stand until they have cleaned house?

Yeah, but after the Native American gets his free cookie, a white person takes it

Yeah, but after the Native American gets his free cookie, a white person takes it

Then can the "Native American" go back and get another one? And keep getting new ones every time one is stolen?

Apparently, it's not about retribution, it's about who has more than who. Everyone knows Asians are smarter than Caucasians.
But the alt right will still find a way to say whites are better while admitting to it lol!

Or we could sit down with the native Americans and work out some sort of treaty then break it take all their cookies and their house.

What can we call this irrational hate the left has for Asians? There must be a witty name for it other than straight up racism.

shit. I'm Asian and I didn't know my ancestors had black slaves.

My apology to all the black folks for enslaving your ancestors.

This is what most affirmative action is. It is supposedly well intentioned racial discrimination. If you don't like this bake sale, then they made their point.

Also, this sort of protest is rather hoary. I remember getting a muffin for breakfast at one in the early nineties.

The world will not rest until the white man is enslaved and in chains.

hqdefault.jpg

enslaved%20children.jpg

shit. I'm Asian and I didn't know my ancestors had black slaves.

My apology to all the black folks for enslaving your ancestors.

It isn't about that, it's about redistribution from perceived haves to perceived have nots along racial lines. Slavery is is used as a way of justification through guilt, but it isn't what is underlying the politics and ideology (Marxism)

If Asians start being viewed as a group that 'has' something to be redistributed then it would make sense for them to find themselves in the cross hairs. They can become Kulaks too.

isn't that a public university?]

and they allowed this?

Or we could sit down with the native Americans and work out some sort of treaty then break it take all their cookies and their house.

I wouldn't say I "broke " the treaty. I traded him a blanket for the cookie.

All whites and Asians have to do to sink that operation is not buy the cookies. Africans and Hispanics could buy the cookies at the discounted rates, which would fuck up profit margins.

EDIT:

I noticed that Native Americans don't have to pay anything for the cookies:

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2017%2F09%2F24%2F14%2F29%2Fbakesale.jpg

How can you verify who is a "Native American?" Anyone with a "brown" skin tone could try to pawn themselves off as a "Native American" and get a free cookie. And, is there a limit on how many cookies a "Native American" can take? What's to stop "Native Americans" from making multiple trips to the cookie stand until they have cleaned house?
It's the well all over again.

Back