Groovy New Year!!!!

Have a Groovy New Year, Legion of Groove!!!!!

Have fun, be safe and if anybody fucks with you, channel the GROOVE!!!!!

Legion of Groove; .1%ers

Lando champ 2017

80cm8dm08s39siczg.jpg

irrzzfffm9hcgf9zg.jpg

@BC @thatKid @sirmorbach @Sgt Smith @DS7 @Myrddin Wyllt @Teh_Lulz7 @KONE @Codpiece @Pixelated @shertardinho @Haj01 @Toco @NationWideNinja @ImNotSurpisedDonks! @toronto1994 @SKITZDACTYL @myrddin Wylits cat

@SKITZADACTYL

Not tagged but want to be? Just reply 'add me, you groovy dick-face'. Want out of the Legion? Punch yourself in the nuts and then reply 'I am not groovy'.

Wait, what is it that I hear? January 1st and it's already best thread of the year?

Groovy New Year, .1%ers!

Im definitely riding #LandoBless war Wagon all the way to the belt by tko over khabib in the 4th rd in february 2018

Welcome aboard, buddeh!

#L.O.G

easily LW champ and LW GOAT in the near future

champ he can easily be still this year, as long as the UFC doesn't match him up with bums (I'm not kidding. he can be champ this year. but no need to HASTE him that much. but, he will fight in feb, another stellar KO, then he fights in may, now it HAS to be someone in the top 10. maybe 5, since he made ferguson breakdance in two weeks notice, afterwards, why not the title? I know why, fucking mcgregor is holding up the division. fuck him, by the way, and all of his fans that somehow defend him being away for his pregnancy)

and GOAT, why not? I will believe in the guy

fuck all the haters that he might have and that he will have in the future, by the way

This is the Platinum hype train all over again. Lando aint fighting for a title in 2017 let alone be champ. {<jordan}
holy shit man. I would mock you but to post like that you legit don't have a brain. it's unfortunate but sometimes it happens. I feel sorry for you because life must be tough

to compare an average brawler (that I like, but let's be honest) that had a huge hype mostly to mock the mcgregor train and how lunatic his fans are (worst fan base in the sport) with a guy that made ferguson breakdance with two weeks notice and had KOTY against a tough guy in makdessi, I just have no words for it

Happy new years!! L.O.G War Wagon here to steamroll through 2017

Got this for Christmas. Don't touch it, please. It will be worth tons of money when Lando grabs that LW belt.
Lando.jpg

Have a Groovy New Year, Legion of Groove!!!!!

Have fun, be safe and if anybody fucks with you, channel the GROOVE!!!!!

Legion of Groove; .1%ers

Lando champ 2017

80cm8dm08s39siczg.jpg

irrzzfffm9hcgf9zg.jpg

@BC @thatKid @sirmorbach @Sgt Smith @DS7 @Myrddin Wyllt @Teh_Lulz7 @KONE @Codpiece @Pixelated @shertardinho @Haj01 @Toco @NationWideNinja @ImNotSurpisedDonks! @toronto1994 @SKITZDACTYL @myrddin Wylits cat

@SKITZADACTYL

Not tagged but want to be? Just reply 'add me, you groovy dick-face'. Want out of the Legion? Punch yourself in the nuts and then reply 'I am not groovy'.
I'm here @Air Lats u ass. Next time use the damn bat signal yeh.

May the Groove be with you all. Lando gonna land heavy punches on Teymur, and than I wanna see him make it to top 5 and start doing WORK

Ahh i se
I made this thread before there WAS a Bat signal.

Somebody out there is resurrecting old Groovy threads.

And Daddy likes ...
<{jackyeah}>
That is fun. I like when peeps resurrect old threads. Their are some str8 Golden threads in the Dump that need to be brought back to life lol. WUSSSSUUUPPP MY BRUVVVV @Air Lats

I'm making fun of our little Belgian friend. He'll never doubt the Groovy One again come fight night. We have nice bet on this one.
<{ohyeah}>
Wussup @Karnage , so what's the bet? Whose the opposition? Also, they betting on Teymur to defeat Le Groovy 1!?!?!

Back