Gronk is the greatest weapon all time

Am I wrong in saying that.

Yes. See my above post where I put some stats and accomplishments up.

There is no comparison. Jerry wins this hands down. Maybe someday the conversation changes -but not today.

In fact AB has better averages than Jerry rice.

rice has longevity which makes him hard to compete with but when you look at year by year AB is better

AB is severly lacking in the TD department compared to Moss and Rice. That’s the big difference imo.

And obviously longevity.

Yes. See my above post where I put some stats and accomplishments up.

There is no comparison. Jerry wins this hands down. Maybe someday the conversation changes -but not today.

But he doesn’t. Especially from a year by year comparison.

So no you’re wrong

AB is severly lacking in the TD department compared to Moss and Rice. That’s the big difference imo.

And obviously longevity.

I said from the beinnging you can make the argument. I didn’t say it was set in stone. Of course rice has a legends career because he played for so long.

Don’t want you to think I’m knockkng his career because I’m not. I’m just saying you can make an argument for it

But he doesn’t. Especially from a year by year comparison.

So no you’re wrong

lolwut?

AB has played 8 seasons.

I posted Jerry's numbers from his 1st 8 seasons. His numbers are better -outside of receptions.

And Jerry was also a SB MVP and OPOY in that span -AB has zilch there.

Jerry also had more All-Pro and Bro Bowl marks in that span too.

You're arguing for the sake of arguing at this point lmao

I said from the beinnging you can make the argument. I didn’t say it was set in stone. Of course rice has a legends career because he played for so long.

Don’t want you to think I’m knockkng his career because I’m not. I’m just saying you can make an argument for it

For sure. Especially after this year, AB really has cemented himself as a possible GOAT at WR.

I think the better convo right now is Megatron or AB. Seems like AB is the winner there but it’s an interesting one to think about.

lolwut?

AB has played 8 seasons.

I posted Jerry's numbers from his 1st 8 seasons. His numbers are better -outside of receptions.

And Jerry was also a SB MVP and OPOY in that span -AB has zilch there.

Jerry also had more All-Pro and Bro Bowl marks in that span too.

You're arguing for the sake of arguing at this point lmao

AB is just as good if not better than any WR ever. Rice has longevity and is also amazing, no one is debating that tho.

Who would you say the 3 best are. Miss. Rice and AB ?

For sure. Especially after this year, AB really has cemented himself as a possible GOAT at WR.

I think the better convo right now is Megatron or AB. Seems like AB is the winner there but it’s an interesting one to think about.

Problem is no one will play as long as rice. Not in this current league.

But yeah AB, Moss and Rice are the names to discuss

Gronk took a shot. Said it before. Saying it again. Brady is the ultimate weapon.

Back