Griffin should have a point taken away

Should’ve taken a point away to give Perry a chance.

Plastic Mike fanboys are hilarious.

Your meme is dead. Bury him.

I've always hated Mike, but Griffin looked like trash tonight. I wasn't impressed with either, we just got to see Perry chasing him for 3x rounds.

This guy is the Natural Born Runner! Other than that knockdown he hasn't done squat!

2-1 perry

tenor.gif

His hands hurt and he didn’t want to give him even more brain damage

It was perry who didn't do squat until rd3. He walked around for 2 rounds with his right hand cocked and got tagged over and over from distance. He should have done something different. Terrible game plan.

I've always hated Mike, but Griffin looked like trash tonight. I wasn't impressed with either, we just got to see Perry chasing him for 3x rounds.
While he ate 70 significant strikes to the face lolol, damn he almost got retired

It was perry who didn't do squat until rd3. He walked around for 2 rounds with his right hand cocked and got tagged over and over from distance. He should have done something different. Terrible game plan.

That's what happens when you fight a counter fighter, who's on his bike 90% of the time. Perry (a moron no doubt) sat and chased, throwing huge winding strikes that hit fuck all. Griffin, even with this hyper-aggressive, sloppy boxer? Still managed to make it a boring fight, and couldn't even finish the guy.

While he ate 70 significant strikes to the face lolol, damn he almost got retired

I hope he does retire. The most I wanted from him was brutal fights, and honestly he can't even get that anymore. People just run from him, counter him, etc. He can't get the brawl we all want to see him in.

Mike clearly lost but he won that last round 10-8. Max Starnes had a 10-8 round 2 and 10-9 round 1. Whoever scored that 30-27 is retarded.

This was a winnable, arguably favorable match-up for Perry, and it turned out like this.

I hope he does retire. The most I wanted from him was brutal fights, and honestly he can't even get that anymore. People just run from him, counter him, etc. He can't get the brawl we all want to see him in.
The “just bleed gods” have not been on mikes side these last few fights I agree however he looked slow and got seriously lit up. Would be interesting to see him in the ring against a prime diago Sanchez not sure if the weights would work

He's close to being cut..average fighter at best with a carrot for a brain and a over inflated ego.

Poor Darren till would be locked up for manslaughter..

Back