Gregor Gillespie vs. Jordan Rinaldi Set For UFC on FOX Charlotte

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Super prospect Gregor Gillespie back in the octagon. I think he kills Rinaldi. Surprised he isn't getting a bigger fight.

gregor is a good dude, i'll be rooting for him.
Very nice guy in addition to being probably the best prospect at 155 in a very long time. Surprised he isn't getting a bigger fight. I liked the idea of Gillespie vs. Guida. He seems about at that stage where he should be fighting a veteran a bit outside the top 15, then getting into ranked competition.

Very nice guy in addition to being probably the best prospect at 155 in a very long time. Surprised he isn't getting a bigger fight. I liked the idea of Gillespie vs. Guida. He seems about at that stage where he should be fighting a veteran a bit outside the top 15, then getting into ranked competition.
dunno if i'd call him the best prospect at LW, but yeah he's won his last 2 impressively.

dunno if i'd call him the best prospect at LW, but yeah he's won his last 2 impressively.
It's his wrestling pedigrees. He's one of the best collegiate wrestlers in the world right now. Or was.

Rinaldi is tough, so I think it goes the distance. Gregor shouldn't have much problems with him tho.

This Charlotte card is starting to shape up nicely.

Risky fight for Gregor. He should win comfortably but he doesn't stand to gain much by winning.

Let him continue his development particularly his boxing. He seems to be comfortable with it but let him become well versed, his game will flourish.

Nice, Gregor is a good wrestler and fun fighter, hope to see him improve each time.

Please keep building Gregor up. Hes got championship potential if developed right

Held vs Gillespie would've been a better fight imo

Gregor is legit. After this fight... He will take Eric Silva spot as the hot young prospect. ;)

Back