Gregg Popovich: Trump a "soulless coward"

If it's a con, atleast it was a con. With Hillary, it was pretty much what people would've been voting for.

People voted for Trump because they believed that he stood against special interests, and the way he ran his campaign lended credibility to him, even if he was bullshitting. Hillary wasn't even pretending to not be influenced by special interests, from the get-go. She hoarded money from anyone that would give her, and even after losing the election, she's still complaining that she wasn't given enough money by rich donors. She's literally still complaining about that.

What we ought to acknowledge here, is that by voting for either Hillary or Trump, in either case you were probably not going to end up on the "right side of history". If Clinton had won, she would've blundered, and the clever little Trumpers would've relentlessly pointed out her mistakes, and criticized those who voted her for being on the wrong side of history, again, because their "boy" would've never gotten the chance to stumble and bumble his way through a presidency.

The truth is that the Americans were going to get a pretty bad deal in either case. That's unacceptable. That's what people ought to be focusing on, instead of the "Don's" personal flaws. In fact, Trump being who he is, is the best part of the whole deal. If he wasn't as outrageous as he is, he wouldn't be called out on his mistakes. If he was playing the good-willed "goofy uncle" like Bush Jr., people would eventually endear themselves to him even if he started a freakin' war on false premises. Atleast now, the media and the people are actually critically evaluating the whole North Korea and Syrian deal. That's a great thing. Not sure if it would be the same with Hillary in charge.

Your comments are perplexing

Even if he's a con?

Even if he's bullshitting it creates credibility?

I never thought of the day where a President who never served could make extremely condescending remarks about P.O.W.s or Gold Star families.

Then actually bash them with vile. And be the same people upset about "taking a knee".

It's funny how things have changed in such a nonsensical manner.

That's how low brow his voting base is

Your comments are perplexing

Even if he's a con?

Even if he's bullshitting it creates credibility?

I don't see anything overly confusing about my comments.

If Trump was a con, and in fact ends up being a swamp monster, atleast he tried to fool people into thinking he wasn't one. Hillary wouldn't even bother.

Him running his campaign largely without accepting outside donations, lended credibility to his claims that he wanted special interests out of politics. Again, Hillary wouldn't even bother.

I don't see anything overly confusing about my comments.

If Trump was a con, and in fact ends up being a swamp monster, atleast he tried to fool people into thinking he wasn't one. Hillary wouldn't even bother.

Him running his campaign largely without accepting outside donations, lended credibility to his claims that he wanted special interests out of politics. Again, Hillary wouldn't even bother.
His special interest is his business tho

I have never heard of this guy in my life. I don't know why I should care about his opinion.

You live in the US and have never heard of Pop? WTF? Do you not watch any sports?

Pop is quickly exposing himself as being a mental midget outside of the basketball court. Such shame.

Really? I see the exact opposite. The more he talks about this, the more I like the guy and them more intelligent he seems to me.

So when people criticize Trump, they're triggered snowflakes?.... but when Trump's nut-hugging troglodyte supporters like yourself feel the need to jump in on his behalf.... they would be called ....what...?

You sound triggered. And cowardly.

Yeah at this point, it would seem as if the remaining devotees are under some form of mass psychosis. They're unwilling or unable to simply admit that they made a mistake supporting him, and are now forced to bring up Hillary or Obama every time he says or does something fundamentally retarded.

Hillary is about the worst human being in the world. So glad she got humiliated. Still makes me smile. You've seen what a pathetic sociopath narcissist loser she is on her failure, I mean book tour. Trying to blame everyone for her dismal failure of a campaign. Apparently some inconvenient news came out yesterday and she suddenly breaks a toe and may not do any more interviews. What a coincidence!

Hillary is about the worst human being in the world. So glad she got humiliated. Still makes me smile. You've seen what a pathetic sociopath narcissist loser she is on her failure, I mean book tour. Trying to blame everyone for her dismal failure of a campaign. Apparently some inconvenient news came out yesterday and she suddenly breaks a toe and may not do any more interviews. What a coincidence!
Good thing this thread was about Hillary...

You live in the US and have never heard of Pop? WTF? Do you not watch any sports?

Tennis, boxing and jiu jitsu i.e the sports I have competed in. And to be honest I find jiu jitsu pretty boring to watch.

The OP is false.

Greg popovich is a better coach than bilicheat.

Also, fuck Dolan

Maybe dems could get back to talking vital industry growing in America.. You know, the reason Independants voted them in all those years?

If factories start popping up, and they are around here, Trump and America are doing fine. He isn't a great personality as president, that's the truth. But the media is making sure NOBODY is paying attention to what's important.

Back