Greg Hardy's charges were dropped...

The marks on her neck do not indicate "choking or strangulation". The bruising is higher and towards her chin and this was what was obvious to me when the photos were released. Again, I was coming from a position of "kill the bastard" until all of the evidence was released. I am a Dallas Cowboy fan so that is why my attention was piqued and I despise how jerry jones always seems to have a soft spot for criminals.

As for a "payoff", that is speculative. It could also be that she was lying the entire time yet still managed to receive a small amount of money for it and if she refused the "payoff" and went to court, the evidence would leave her with nothing. Again, who knows the real story? None of us, yet we are all here jumping to conclusions and convicting the man without knowing the truth.

Strangulations might not leave enough visible bruising about half the time in domestic violence police cases which is why Holder's pictures do not have deep bruising that you were expecting to see.
http://godoymedical.net/physical-signssymptoms-strangulation/
http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/sd-me-strangle-protocol-20160915-story.html
https://www.newyorker.com/news/news...traumatic-brain-injury-from-domestic-violence

The NFL has a history of protecting their players by sweeping things under the carpet and Hardy is a problematic player who was also suspected of being bipolar. This cover up culture has deeper roots than just pro sports given the scandals that are coming out of the military and the metoo movement.
http://www.wbur.org/onlyagame/2014/11/22/nfl-domestic-violence-steve-eder

Strangulations might not leave enough visible bruising about half the time in domestic violence police cases which is why Holder's pictures do not have deep bruising that you were expecting to see.
http://godoymedical.net/physical-signssymptoms-strangulation/
http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/sd-me-strangle-protocol-20160915-story.html
https://www.newyorker.com/news/news...traumatic-brain-injury-from-domestic-violence

The NFL has a history of protecting their players by sweeping things under the carpet and Hardy is a problematic player who was also suspected of being bipolar. This cover up culture has deeper roots than just pro sports given the scandals that are coming out of the military and the metoo movement.
http://www.wbur.org/onlyagame/2014/11/22/nfl-domestic-violence-steve-eder
Understood, however, the lack of bruising is usually because a person may not bruise easily. She had bruising on her neck around her chin area which would mean that he grabbed her hard enough to leave a mark. Why were there no marks around her throat? Also, she has never called the police in any of the "incidents" that she claimed happened. It was him who called the police. Why, if he was trying to hide something, would he call the police and bring any attention on himself. If, as many sherdoggers claim, he threatened to kill her to keep her quiet why in the hell would he bring the police into this? Doesn't make sense. I know we want to be white knights for this girl but his story could be true. She was drunk and coked up and acting crazy. Not too hard to believe.

For someone who “ could give a damn one way or the other “ you sure are protecting his ass. I feel , maybe I’m wrong , that his history of shit headnesses on the field , on the sidelines and in locker room would not make it out of the realm of possibility that he would do some shit like that . I’m not following any “ pussy “ opinion of the “ offended”. I DONT CARE who is offended by him . I made up my own mind . That’s it. You are the one turning this into a sjw rant on players “ rights “ and the idiocy of the league following the money train . You are the sjw warrior here not me . U think just cause everybody roasting u in this thread doesnt agree with u , they are “ pansies “ and sjws .Oh the irony . Nah fuck all that noise .
Somebody doesn’t have to be convicted in court to be a shit head. What U think oj is innocent cause the court says so ? There’s also the court of public opinion . And u think u are so much more enlightened cause she refused to testify ? That doesn’t equal innocence . But hey , if it does to u , fine . All entitied to our opinion . Sorry for calling u dick Rider but you’re the one who started this shit and made it personal by saying “ u got more issues than hardy !” U coulda kept it civil and disagreed without making it personal bud . We agree to disagree.

I was just addressing the evidence and not the player. T/he pictures don't show "strangulation". He is the one who called the police. She chose not to show up in court.

"She slips BEFORE he hits her and she falls face first onto the railing"?
slips? falls?

Just stop already.
I got you to watch the video again. A man steps up to another man and he gets beat down. What do you do, in this day of women's equality, when a woman steps up to you?

I am an old fashioned guy...

One thing is certain you have an agenda you need to write down for strangers again and again and now indentify with Hardy to follow your path.

Its obvious and pathetic. If you had problems write about them.
No agenda but I am trying to expose one.

What a strange hill to die on, dude has like 50 posts defending a guy that beats women.
Not defending the guy, exposing the irony. It is a pretty cut case but everyone is jumping on the "Jesus wagon" claiming a holier than thou attitude without looking at the evidence.

What the hell, Sherdog?! Do your damned homework. You swallowed the PC bullshit hook, line and sinker.

He was found guilty by a judge without a hearing, then when he requested a trial by jury where the girl would have to "testify under oath", she bailed and all charges were dropped.

I was appalled, just like everyone else was, when the story broke and when they released the photos of her "damage", I fully expected to see a girl with an exploded face. She had a few scratches and bruises that were in line with his story of having to restrain her after she was coked up and drunk. Just look at the size of that guy and the size of the girl... had he "beat her" she would have looked a lot worse than what she did. I see Sherdoggers on here saying that you should "never lay your hands on a woman" and I agree, unless that woman is trying to punch you, scratch yo or, hit you with something, then you have to restrain her. You might not have time to get the furry handcuffs or find a pillow to hit her with so you use your hands. Marks will be left on her body and in this day and age of the PC pansy ass bullshit, you will probably be arrested for "assault" until they sort out the mess, just like what happened with Hardy.

"but the news said..."

Come on, Sherdog.... you are better than that!
Wow! You went all in on your bullshit, huh? I cant find a single sentence in your post that is factually correct

What the hell, Sherdog?! Do your damned homework. You swallowed the PC bullshit hook, line and sinker.

He was found guilty by a judge without a hearing, then when he requested a trial by jury where the girl would have to "testify under oath", she bailed and all charges were dropped.

I was appalled, just like everyone else was, when the story broke and when they released the photos of her "damage", I fully expected to see a girl with an exploded face. She had a few scratches and bruises that were in line with his story of having to restrain her after she was coked up and drunk. Just look at the size of that guy and the size of the girl... had he "beat her" she would have looked a lot worse than what she did. I see Sherdoggers on here saying that you should "never lay your hands on a woman" and I agree, unless that woman is trying to punch you, scratch yo or, hit you with something, then you have to restrain her. You might not have time to get the furry handcuffs or find a pillow to hit her with so you use your hands. Marks will be left on her body and in this day and age of the PC pansy ass bullshit, you will probably be arrested for "assault" until they sort out the mess, just like what happened with Hardy.

"but the news said..."

Come on, Sherdog.... you are better than that!
OJ was acquitted ffs. Just because you have charges dropped doesn't mean you didn't do it.

OJ was acquitted ffs. Just because you have charges dropped doesn't mean you didn't do it.
This is true. We aren't talking about a murder and a bunch of "what ifs". Hardy called the police. The woman was on coke and drunk. She didn't cry for help. She didn't have injuries that corroborated her story. She didn't show up to testify. All of the evidence is there but we all just "ran" with the story line that the PC police put out for you. Take the Weinstein case, for instance. The main accuser talked about how she felt uncomfortable when he came out of his shower naked in front of her.... then she felt uncomfortable when he made sexual comments towards her in his bedroom on another night. She then felt it was inappropriate that he was just wearing a towel in his hotel room.... all of these incidents happened late at night at his house or in his hotel room.... what the fuck was she doing there after the first "inappropriate" incident? If you don't tell someone "no" and hang around, they might get the idea that it is ok to go forward.

Sherodog has really been pansied down.

"Hardy made the 911 call..."

Let's start there.
hey man, I dont want to get sideways with you. I was half fucking around. Its just the first part of your post about the judge and everything is kinda wishy washy. Nothing to get fired up about. Either you or me. No hard feelings

When a TS answer to every poster that doesnt think the same than him usually is because he is wrong

hey man, I dont want to get sideways with you. I was half fucking around. Its just the first part of your post about the judge and everything is kinda wishy washy. Nothing to get fired up about. Either you or me. No hard feelings
I don't care for Hardy, either way, except for when he was a Dallas Cowboy but no matter who it is that is being falsely accused, I believe that the facts should speak for themselves and if he did it, he should get his ass handed to him but if he didn't, we don't need to be a bunch of PC pansies and come up with reasons as to why he "got away with it." Like I said in my original post, I took the story for what it was worth and wrote him off as a piece of shit until the evidence came out and showed otherwise. Also, never any hard feelings, I do enjoy the debate.

Back