Greg Hardy's charges were dropped...

You do know that it was Hardy who called the police, right?

I get your the leader of the greg hardy fan club.

I call it like I see it. he a scum bag and should be in jail.

it takes a different like of loser to ever put your hand on a kid or woman.

Dana White in 2014: "There's one thing that you never bounce back from, and that's putting your hands on a woman."

Dana White now: " Greg Hardy. Welcome to the UFC."

The US justice system's criminal standard of proof is "beyond a reasonable doubt" not "beyond a shadow of doubt" It's even lower in a civil trial. There it's simply "preponderance of evidence".

Beyond a shadow of doubt is the standard OJ Simpson jurors used. Believe it or not, there was even a juror named Moran on that jury. It led to a joke calling them a bunch of morans.
Here's your proof, or lack of. These are the marks left on someone who was choked by her attacker.
upload_2018-6-14_12-47-14.jpeg

These are from Hardy's girlfriend's neck... you decide.
upload_2018-6-14_12-48-27.jpegupload_2018-6-14_12-47-14.jpeg upload_2018-6-14_12-48-27.jpeg

I like and don't like your post. I'm not a fan of his. I don't know the guy nor do I care for the guy but right is right and wrong is wrong. I agree with you, as I'm an old fashioned guy, no man should lay a hand on a woman or child, however, if a woman is attacking you, you have to do your best to neutralize the situation. That being said, depending on the aggressiveness of the woman attacking you, some marks may appear. I posted pictures of a woman's neck who was choked and I posted the lone picture of Hardy's girlfriend's neck. Huge difference. At least to me.

A woman doesn’t have to be Christy Mack level tko for a crime to be committed

A simple Grab of an arm or a push is enough to trigger a crime.

Grabbing the throat is a felony.

She said he was jealous and controlling

He says he was trying to get her to leave but you can’t just pick someone up and toss them out the door.

If you really want someone to leave there are better ways to do it than to grab and push.

It’s called called the police and explain someone is assualting me in my own home and won’t leave.

Instead in this case a he said she said dispute occurred where bruises and scratches appeared on the woman(victims body)

And then he got found guilty

And then he probably communicated to the woman after the fact that it would be better for you and or us if you don’t show up to trial so I can get it dismissed. He probably begged o baby this is gonna ruin my nfl career please here take some money just don’t show up.

Everyone is saying it in the nick Diaz thread and it’s totally accurate.

Don’t date crazy. You have a choice.

Greg made bad choices and is where he is because now of them.

Accountability
That was a good read but totally wrong in regards to this situation. He DID CALL THE POLICE, she did not have wounds that would indicate strangulation and if grabbing an arm or body of a woman attacking you triggers a crime then we, as men, are fucked.

Dana White in 2014: "There's one thing that you never bounce back from, and that's putting your hands on a woman."

I don't know if you have ever had a woman attack you and seeing as you are a Sherdogger, like the rest of us, you have probably never even been close enough to sniff a woman, so I doubt it. BUT IF YOU DID.... how would you handle the situation? Would just drop into the fetal position and find a happy place hoping that someone calls the police?

That was a good read but totally wrong in regards to this situation. He DID CALL THE POLICE, she did not have wounds that would indicate strangulation and if grabbing an arm or body of a woman attacking you triggers a crime then we, as men, are fucked.

My apologies

Yea as men we do get the shaft when police arrive

Again don’t date crazy lol

My apologies

Yea as men we do get the shaft when police arrive

Again don’t date crazy lol
A woman calls the cops on a domestic abuse charge and the "heroes" arrive and take the perp down! A man calls on a domestic abuse charge and he gets a "seriously, bro? Control your woman... handle your shit, man."

A woman calls the cops on a domestic abuse charge and the "heroes" arrive and take the perp down! A man calls on a domestic abuse charge and he gets a "seriously, bro? Control your woman... handle your shit, man."

I’ve called before because my gf at the time found a box of condoms in the bathroom , went crazy... and was trying to drive off drunk at 3am with her kid. they asked her if she wanted me arrested so she could stay at MY house and feel safe

I was like I’m the one the called not her.

Lucky she said no and they just waited for a friend to come pick her up.

It really does suck out there for dudes in these situations.

and it really sad.

ufc fires people who had problems with woman saying that one thing he wont tolerate now saying that about hardy makes me sic,k.

You missed my point entirely. No matter how great a player you may be, if you offended the "great" lgbqtw's of America, the NFL would bench you or cut you. That doesn't fall in line with my morals but seems to line up perfectly with yours. So any PC issue or line that gets crossed will earn you the "moral ire" of the NFL. "Dick rider"? You are a pretty weak minded one, aren't you?
I told u again HARDY PENIS RIDER that its not about "morals" u idiot, its about money. If someone is benched because thye offended the NFL its because it affects their sponsorship and corporate agenda. If that by accident happens to fall in line with southern redneck "morals" or middle america "morals"or whatnot, its merely to get them to continue to watch and buy their product.And I already told u fool, that I didnt give two flying fucks about the NFL's "boo hoo hoo terrible treatment of millionaires! They cant say :eek::eek::eek: or N word like all my friends do! wah! This is one of the great moral issues of the world! Cant u see that?!' This is about my opinion on Hardy being admitted into the ufc and how i think it will hurt them. Stop trying to make this about morality. I have my feelings on lots of things morality wise....the NFL is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy down on that list, bud. What are you 12? Anyways go back to doing what you do best .....Dick riding large NFL Players/millionaires/woman beaters.

I told u again HARDY PENIS RIDER that its not about "morals" u idiot, its about money. If someone is benched because thye offended the NFL its because it affects their sponsorship and corporate agenda. If that by accident happens to fall in line with southern redneck "morals" or middle america "morals"or whatnot, its merely to get them to continue to watch and buy their product.And I already told u fool, that I didnt give two flying fucks about the NFL's "boo hoo hoo terrible treatment of millionaires! They cant say :eek::eek::eek: or N word like all my friends do! wah! This is one of the great moral issues of the world! Cant u see that?!' This is about my opinion on Hardy being admitted into the ufc and how i think it will hurt them. Stop trying to make this about morality. I have my feelings on lots of things morality wise....the NFL is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy down on that list, bud. What are you 12? Anyways go back to doing what you do best .....Dick riding large NFL Players/millionaires/woman beaters.
You couldn't stop saying "dick rider" and you are calling me a 12 year old? You sound like a kid who just learned that term. Anyway, if I thought he was a woman beater I would demand his head, you know, like a typical middle American Redneck would. How many gays and lesbians watch football? I think that there are way more "normal guys" like me who watch than pansies running around in tights and makeup but the NFL has chosen to walk that tightrope. They have decided what they would consider morally right and wrong, not their sponsors. Look at the "kneeling" incident. They lost sponsor left and right yet have not chosen to "punish" their players. Instead they have found an "agreeable path" for both sides. Their viewership will probably continue to tumble but hey, is normal.

As for Hardy, I could give a damn one way or the other but I won't sit idly by and watch morons talk out of their asses when they don't know the whole story. You would run to the side of an "offended" pansy to make him feel included but spit on an innocent man and laugh as he faces jail time? That's pretty pathetic.

You couldn't stop saying "dick rider" and you are calling me a 12 year old? You sound like a kid who just learned that term. Anyway, if I thought he was a woman beater I would demand his head, you know, like a typical middle American Redneck would. How many gays and lesbians watch football? I think that there are way more "normal guys" like me who watch than pansies running around in tights and makeup but the NFL has chosen to walk that tightrope. They have decided what they would consider morally right and wrong, not their sponsors. Look at the "kneeling" incident. They lost sponsor left and right yet have not chosen to "punish" their players. Instead they have found an "agreeable path" for both sides. Their viewership will probably continue to tumble but hey, is normal.

As for Hardy, I could give a damn one way or the other but I won't sit idly by and watch morons talk out of their asses when they don't know the whole story. You would run to the side of an "offended" pansy to make him feel included but spit on an innocent man and laugh as he faces jail time? That's pretty pathetic.
For someone who “ could give a damn one way or the other “ you sure are protecting his ass. I feel , maybe I’m wrong , that his history of shit headnesses on the field , on the sidelines and in locker room would not make it out of the realm of possibility that he would do some shit like that . I’m not following any “ pussy “ opinion of the “ offended”. I DONT CARE who is offended by him . I made up my own mind . That’s it. You are the one turning this into a sjw rant on players “ rights “ and the idiocy of the league following the money train . You are the sjw warrior here not me . U think just cause everybody roasting u in this thread doesnt agree with u , they are “ pansies “ and sjws .Oh the irony . Nah fuck all that noise .
Somebody doesn’t have to be convicted in court to be a shit head. What U think oj is innocent cause the court says so ? There’s also the court of public opinion . And u think u are so much more enlightened cause she refused to testify ? That doesn’t equal innocence . But hey , if it does to u , fine . All entitied to our opinion . Sorry for calling u dick Rider but you’re the one who started this shit and made it personal by saying “ u got more issues than hardy !” U coulda kept it civil and disagreed without making it personal bud . We agree to disagree.

"She slips BEFORE he hits her and she falls face first onto the railing"?
slips? falls?

Just stop already.

One thing is certain you have an agenda you need to write down for strangers again and again and now indentify with Hardy to follow your path.

Its obvious and pathetic. If you had problems write about them.

Well that is the thing... we now have most of the evidence but for me, the pictures are worth a thousand words. The bruising is not consistent with choking. Also, the fact that he called 911 makes me believe that this would never have seen the light of day had he not called. Just my two cents.
A judge decided otherwise after looking at the evidence in a trial. That happened. Everyone can make guesses about this or that but he was convicted and then she refused to be involved with the appeal process. It is what it is.

No, that was standard procedure for that level of offense in N. Carolina. And it was indeed a trial.
Man, watching you beat on @TrueFightFan is almost as tough as watching that Ray Rice video.

MPbX6OD.jpg

Sherdoggers are a bunch of white knight bitches.

Greg Hardy wasn't guilty...The evidence proved he was innocent.

But since Sherdoggers are full of white knights, they can't admit the fact.

What do you have against being a respectful, law-abiding citizen? Does violence or law breaking excite you? Are you from the ghetto?

What a strange hill to die on, dude has like 50 posts defending a guy that beats women.

Back