Greg Hardy returns at Xtreme Fight Night on Fight Pass Sept. 29th

I wonder how many regional level scrubs he's going to have to run through in 30 seconds before the UFC throws him on a PPV Main Card. 2? 3?
Two more wins and he's probably going to show up.

Lol awesome, I love watching this dude starch people in the octagon. He hits like a tank and the amount of butthurt from people white knights when he wins is great too.
Yeah, probably the most compelling prospect, as his potential and limit is really unknown. What he has done in such little time, and with no martial arts background, is truly stunning.

Yeah, probably the most compelling prospect, as his potential and limit is really unknown. What he has done in such little time, and with no martial arts background, is truly stunning.
I actually thought he was gunna lose his first fight, the other guy was a legit kickboxer or the promo just sold him too much. That first KO was bloody murder though, I think even now he could break top 15.

Lol awesome, I love watching this dude starch people in the octagon. He hits like a tank and the amount of butthurt from people white knights when he wins is great too.

that cause he should be in jail

I want to see him fight the black guy with lazy eye on the current TUF

that cause he should be in jail
whatever are you the prosecutor? do you have all the details? The guy was or is a millionaire, people are gunna fuck him out of money everywhere he goes.

Those bruises she had weren't even Greg Hardy level if you look at the pictures

No one likes a goofed-out women beater

As the late great Sean Connery once said..."sometimes women just need a slap" that was when men were men and put women in their place and kept them there...now, men are a bunch of wusses..and we have let women get to the menow movement..we should have put our foot down long before that happened.

The difference is those were one off freak show fights. They are actually taking Hardy seriously and building him against fighters with similar records and experience.

I get that, but they're actually going backwards at this point. Both Lane and Gordon were a higher level of competition and had better records when compared to this opponent.

I wonder how many regional level scrubs he's going to have to run through in 30 seconds before the UFC throws him on a PPV Main Card. 2? 3?
well hes already in the testing pool and being tested.

which they havnt done with any of the other fighters signed on development contracts.

(although wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if hes doing that now to get 6 months out of the way for prior use...)

I'm not saying Hardy is going to be the champ in 6 months, but I will say if he lands on any current UFC HW, they're going to feel it.

well hes already in the testing pool and being tested.

which they havnt done with any of the other fighters signed on development contracts.

(although wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if hes doing that now to get 6 months out of the way for prior use...)
Yeah I'm inclined to believe it has more to do with your last statement or at least something along those lines. Also probably in the testing pool so he can jump into UFC roster competition at any given time they feel like it, right?

whatever are you the prosecutor? do you have all the details? The guy was or is a millionaire, people are gunna fuck him out of money everywhere he goes.

Those bruises she had weren't even Greg Hardy level if you look at the pictures

he was found guilty on a bench trial but was allowed to appeal for a jury trial an that where he paid the woman off to go away.

fact he a scum bag.

Back