Greg Hardy is already a top 10 HW. Let’s put feelings aside and be real here

Absolutely. MMA hardcores are in denial if they really think that the best physical specimens for fighting are currently in the UFC. Keep in mind that Hardy ain't even the best guy for MMA; I think JJ Watt is physically superior to Hardy in every way.

Jon Jones has said something similar in the past about his older brother being able to destroy Cain Velasquez (who was champ back then) pretty easily, despite not having any MMA training.

If Jon Jones really said that, he was either trolling or being even more full of shit than I thought he was ... Someone with zero MMA training beating a healthy Velasquez ? Yeah sure .... makes perfect sense ...

Lol, this thread is amazing.

Dude may be able to beat Stipe, Volkov and M-1 Abrams at the same time in 3 years, whatever, but his fights against some bums with combined 5 minutes of fight time won't tell you that, lol.

There are likekely like 95 HWs all over bush league promotions scoring records like that right now.

If Jon Jones really said that, he was either trolling or being even more full of shit than I thought he was ... Someone with zero MMA training beating a healthy Velasquez ? Yeah sure .... makes perfect sense ...

I've never seen any interview with Jones saying this, but he does claim that his fatass big bro Arthur (I think it was him and not Chandler) showed some pretty impressive skills when he'd crosstrain with him in the off-season. If you've ever seen Arthur you'd know he closely resembles Grimace and is in no way, shape, or form in fit to fight, regardless of how skilled he may be in quick bursts. People always big-up their training partners and family members but until I actually see them do something in a combat scenario I just have to assume it's some Rickson Gracie-level hype and nothing else.

If everyone in the NBA trained boxing, I bet you tons of guys would have RJJs attributes

Hoo boy, before I respond to you I need to know how many of RJJ's fights you've actually seen, cuz I've literally watched every available one on Youtube, including the ones after 2003 which are just sad. I then need you to give me some names of people in the NBA who you think could move like RJJ and keep it up for 12 rounds. I'll help you out here and disqualify everybody over 6'2 cuz ain't no lumbering uncoordinated center making moves in a sport like boxing.

Hoo boy, before I respond to you I need to know how many of RJJ's fights you've actually seen, cuz I've literally watched every available one on Youtube, including the ones after 2003 which are just sad. I then need you to give me some names of people in the NBA who you think could move like RJJ and keep it up for 12 rounds. I'll help you out here and disqualify everybody over 6'2 cuz ain't no lumbering uncoordinated center making moves in a sport like boxing.
I'll start with the 6'3" Michael Jordan.

And end with a 275 lb Lebron James.

I'll start with the 6'3" Michael Jordan.

And end with a 275 lb Lebron James.

You have clearly never seen prime RJJ do his thing. None of them are as agile or quick as Roy. Not even close actually.

And wasn't MJ 6'6? And isn't Lebron 250? C'mon man!

Back