Greg Hardy is already a top 10 HW. Let’s put feelings aside and be real here

Absolutely. MMA hardcores are in denial if they really think that the best physical specimens for fighting are currently in the UFC.
You are in denial if you think the "best physical specimen" is all it takes to be a champion in MMA.

I've sparred average Joes, a few pro Muay Thai fighters, and rugby players here in Australia who had little to no training, and trust me when I tell you that they're fine with getting hit in the face. American football has also been scientifically proven to be a more violent sport than rugby.

Please expound.

roy jones was a c-level athlete on a development league basketball team. and he was an a-level athlete in a ring.

There is quite literally no basketball player in the history of the sport with RJJ's handspeed and reflexes. There are very, very few people period that had anything comparable to what he had in his prime, tbh. RJJ's athleticism was designed to have him dominate the sport of boxing in a way that Kobe's athleticism allowed him to dominate the sport of boxing. That certainly does not mean that Kobe is a better athlete than Roy. If anything, the fact that RJJ was as decent as he was at basketball while being the best P4P of his generation at boxing should serve as proof that he was the better athlete. You ever see Kobe try to fight?

Or were you basically making the same argument as I just made?

Let’s be honest, Greg Hardy would KO Tai Tuivasa next month if they fought. And Tai is supposed to be the best HW prospect in the ufc currently (Blaydes is already a legit contender).

Morals and character aside, Greg is a legit A-level athlete and might be the first legit A-level guy to enter the UFC in his physical prime. 29 years old. Plus he is training at ATT already.

Only guys who can give him trouble are Blaydes or Stipe with their elite wrestling . Maybe Ngannou..but remember Hardy comes from the NFL so he probably already has better cardio than Ngannou, plus a better supplement regimen.

UFC is desperate for PPV sales and people will tune in to hope to see Hardy get KTFO. They will fast track him to a title shot by helping him avoid elite wrestlers on the way up.

Greg Hardy will challenge for the UFC HW title before 2019 ends. Calling it now.
View attachment 393247

Tai Tulivasa? Hell Greg would KO Stipe and Franny Ngannou as well.

There is quite literally no basketball player in the history of the sport with RJJ's handspeed and reflexes. There are very, very few people period that had anything comparable to what he had in his prime, tbh. RJJ's athleticism was designed to have him dominate the sport of boxing in a way that Kobe's athleticism allowed him to dominate the sport of boxing. That certainly does not mean that Kobe is a better athlete than Roy. If anything, the fact that RJJ was as decent as he was at basketball while being the best P4P of his generation at boxing should serve as proof that he was the better athlete. You ever see Kobe try to fight?

Or were you basically making the same argument as I just made?
I think you’re missing the point.

Greg Hardy vs Austen Lane was essentially a title fight. Lane was an NFL player as well, and the clear cut second best athlete in the UFC at HW. These two will probably fight each other for the belt 10 times.

I think you’re missing the point.

Your point was a little murky to me at the time. Upon further reflection, I think you were trying to say that Roy, a C-Level b-ball player, was an A-Level boxer, thus implying that basketball players are better athletes than boxers by an incredible margin. If that's not what you were trying to say, then please just come out and let me know.

Last edited:
You're point was a little murky to me at the time. Upon further reflection, I think you were trying to say that Roy, a C-Level b-ball player, was an A-Level boxer, thus implying that basketball players are better athletes than boxers by an incredible margin. If that's not what you were trying to say, then please just come out and let me know.
I’m saying that being a level in one set of activities doesn’t mean you’re a level in all activities. Roy jones is a better athlete in a ring than any basketball player could be. On a court is a different story.

Charlie ward was not a great athlete when you watched him play basketball. But very few basketball players could win a heisman trophy.

He’s not even the best heavyweight on Contender’s, but ur crowning him lol...

JUAN ADAMS would wreck him, he fights 7/31, and at 6’6” 290 he’s prob a little bigger too

Let’s be honest, Greg Hardy would KO Tai Tuivasa next month if they fought. And Tai is supposed to be the best HW prospect in the ufc currently (Blaydes is already a legit contender).

Morals and character aside, Greg is a legit A-level athlete and might be the first legit A-level guy to enter the UFC in his physical prime. 29 years old. Plus he is training at ATT already.

Only guys who can give him trouble are Blaydes or Stipe with their elite wrestling . Maybe Ngannou..but remember Hardy comes from the NFL so he probably already has better cardio than Ngannou, plus a better supplement regimen.

UFC is desperate for PPV sales and people will tune in to hope to see Hardy get KTFO. They will fast track him to a title shot by helping him avoid elite wrestlers on the way up.

Greg Hardy will challenge for the UFC HW title before 2019 ends. Calling it now.
View attachment 393247

that bum should be in jail on fighting for a living.

I know not all fighters or saints. ie jon jones brock lesner but you a different kind of scum bag to put your hands on a woman.

I’m excited to see how he takes a beat down. Mentally, will he fold or eat it up is why I’d pay to see him fight. Hitting a girl isn’t the same as getting the crap beat out of you.

A guy who wears diapers is in top15. I think majority of NFL's linemen would eat him for lunch

It certainly wouldn’t hurt
2cfoso.jpg

View attachment 393247

One fight as a pro and he's already top 10? Get his d**k out of your mouth. He looked impressive, only time will tell!

It really is a prime example of how lazy mods are around here that a blatant troll account like this gets to make 5 threads of nonsense a day and not get banned.

Back