Greg Hardy already looking to jump ship to another A-Level sport

Lol at tagging Wilder and Fury. Stay in your lane boy

Try winning a few before you start calling people out bucko

Hardy isn't allowed to leave MMA until he fights Black Beast. That's pretty much guaranteed hilarity.

Fellow former NFL pro-bowler Shawne Merriman is down to bare knuckle box the UFC’s only A-Level athlete, Greg Hardy. Hardy responded with this ^ Instagram post, where he says he’s down for the fight. He also tagged both Instagram profiles of Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury.

“On the road to @bronzebomber(Wilder) @gypsyking101(Fury)”

It seems like Greg got a look at what they are paying the top 5 HWs in the UFC and realized he better use his MMA publicity to get into the boxing world. The UFC might just be a pit stop of quick dominance for him. Hopefully the UFC doesn’t lose Hardy and pays him well. He is a future champ and will draw big.

According to the metrics of the NFL combine Hardy is less athletic than Brock and doesn't have the wrestling background so is less skilled, plus he's a womanbeater, I don't think the UFC is missing out that much.

zfG8oau.png

Uhh you know C level manlets like Conor McGregor have competed in boxing right? Pretty sure an A- level athlete like Hardy will be just fine.

Love this assumption NFL players are all A Level athletes but top level MMA fighters or boxers are not. I like the NFL, not that much the last 2 weeks (Steelers Fan), but in general you need short bursts of cardio/power/energy for 10 sec plays and a lot of rest during the game. Boxing is 3 min non stop rounds for potential 12 rounds and MMA 3 to 5 5 min rounds, different cardio and abilities needed to be the top of either but I would certainly call top boxers or MMA fighters A Level. Lol thinking Conor is C Level but a defensive end is naturally an A Level athlete and suited for a game where sustained cardio is needed for 5 5 minute rounds in MMA (to be a successful champion - can't really expect to KO everyone inside the distance) or 12 3 minute rounds in Boxing.

Fellow former NFL pro-bowler Shawne Merriman is down to bare knuckle box the UFC’s only A-Level athlete, Greg Hardy. Hardy responded with this ^ Instagram post, where he says he’s down for the fight. He also tagged both Instagram profiles of Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury.

“On the road to @bronzebomber(Wilder) @gypsyking101(Fury)”

It seems like Greg got a look at what they are paying the top 5 HWs in the UFC and realized he better use his MMA publicity to get into the boxing world. The UFC might just be a pit stop of quick dominance for him. Hopefully the UFC doesn’t lose Hardy and pays him well. He is a future champ and will draw big.

so bare knuckle boxing is a a level sport?

he knowing doing this cause he likes it. he made tens of million in the nfl. 15 plus million at least from the cowboys.

If you want him on top of heavyweight ranking which is a shit division, just let him ko Overeem

He's just trying to get publicity. Deontay Wilder and Fury don't even know who the blue world this Greg Hardy is. To them, he is some bum who can't draw.

to them he a football player.

Love this assumption NFL players are all A Level athletes but top level MMA fighters or boxers are not. I like the NFL, not that much the last 2 weeks (Steelers Fan), but in general you need short bursts of cardio/power/energy for 10 sec plays and a lot of rest during the game. Boxing is 3 min non stop rounds for potential 12 rounds and MMA 3 to 5 5 min rounds, different cardio and abilities needed to be the top of either but I would certainly call top boxers or MMA fighters A Level. Lol thinking Conor is C Level but a defensive end is naturally an A Level athlete and suited for a game where sustained cardio is needed for 5 5 minute rounds in MMA (to be a successful champion - can't really expect to KO everyone inside the distance) or 12 3 minute rounds in Boxing.
lol

he knowing doing this cause he likes it. he made tens of million in the nfl. 15 plus million at least from the cowboys.
Any sport is A level compared to MMA.

<TrumpWrong1>
Greg Hardy would KO half of the top 15 if he fought them next week.

UFC champ early 2020

he might have the ko to do that but when he not able to ko them and he put on his back he look like a turtle who cant get up.

I don't think he got $15 m even to start with plus pretty sure he lost a decent chunk of that Cowboys money, his suspension was without pay.

Still he should have a good chunk of money, more than most UFC fighters even if he was stupid with it like a lot of NFL guys that finish their career early usually were (Thinking they had a few more years of money to actually tide them over).

Whatever gets more attention for bare-knuckle I support it

Back