Island Fights 51 Mike Davis vs Elvin Brito Dec 21 5:30/8:30pm PT/ET Live on FP, Discussion.

Can't deny I'm curious about seeing more of Greg Hardy. Want to see more of his development

well since greg hardy should be in jail about that.
He was never charged and i wasnt there so i really cant tell, but even if he just came out of prison, he payed his debt and there should be no reason for him to not fight in the UFC, especially since the talent pool is so small.

Willis is a good HW dude. Hell probably be top 10
No way Wilis is a good HW he is a out of shape 6'1 LHW with really no special skills, no ko power, no technique, there isnt anything he is really good at, Hardy would ko him no doubt in my mind.

No way Wilis is a good HW he is a out of shape 6'1 LHW with really no special skills, no ko power, no technique, there isnt anything he is really good at, Hardy would ko him no doubt in my mind.
The UFC champion is a 5'11 LHW, wtf are you talking about dude?
Heavyweight sucks, so trust me, Willis is a promising prospect. His hand speed and boxing is up there with the best in the division, and he trains at AKA so his wrestling should improve in the next years.
Hardy hasn't faced ANYONE. Willis has, 5 of his 7 wins were legit competition.

An Anthony Smith type of killer for the hw roster. Im all for this if he cant get through the top level guys who can grapple. I think the ufc needs to realize some guys are all action fighters and even of they can't make a title run, they benefit from keeping these guys around. Matt Brown, Gofredo Pepey, Gaethje type of guys.
Exacly, he wont be champion probably but the HW is so weak they should take any athlete they can, HW will always be lacking talent due to the fact that most people arent 6 foot 4.

The UFC champion is a 5'11 LHW, wtf are you talking about dude?
Heavyweight sucks, so trust me, Willis is a promising prospect. His hand speed and boxing is up there with the best in the division, and he trains at AKA so his wrestling should improve in the next years.
Hardy hasn't faced ANYONE. Willis has, 5 of his 7 wins were legit competition.
DC is not the norm he is something special he is the last 5 foot 11 champ you will see in a while at HW, he still sucks what boxing. He couldnt finish Sherman who got finished by Walt Harris and Shamil Abdhurakimov lol the grappler with virtually no power. Willis hasnt fought legit competition just like Hardy hasnt, Hardy is 100 times the athlete and will probaby learn the stuff in 2 to 3 years. I agree the division is empty so there should be no problem putting him in there and lets see how he does.

DC is not the norm he is something special he is the last 5 foot 11 champ you will see in a while at HW, he still sucks what boxing. He couldnt finish Sherman who got finished by Walt Harris and Shamil Abdhurakimov lol the grappler with virtually no power. Willis hasnt fought legit competition just like Hardy hasnt, Hardy is 100 times the athlete and will probaby learn the stuff in 2 to 3 years. I agree the division is empty so there should be no problem putting him in there and lets see how he does.
1 - Abdurakhimov has a lot of power, he is risk-averse and boring, totally different things. Not a grappler, btw.
2 - Willis has fought very legit competition in Crowder, Sherman, Mulheron, Coutinho, Kuniev.. if you don't know any of them, it's on you. These aren't gimmes, like the fighters Hardy has been facing. But hey, shertards assuming everyone they don't know is the same shit is the norma here, continue doing you.

1 - Abdurakhimov has a lot of power, he is risk-averse and boring, totally different things. Not a grappler, btw.
2 - Willis has fought very legit competition in Crowder, Sherman, Mulheron, Coutinho, Kuniev.. if you don't know any of them, it's on you. These aren't gimmes, like the fighters Hardy has been facing. But hey, shertards assuming everyone they don't know is the same shit is the norma here, continue doing you.
I think you are assuming, i know of these guys most of them suck, dont know Kuniev and Couthino though, Willis has faced better fighters since Hardy fights total bums, still Hardy would smoke Willis. Shamil is a wrestler and no he has no power compared to a HW, let it go that dude is terrible even a guy like Taiuvasa would wreck Willis, Willis got koed in his debut and amature debut to absolute bums and has faced shitty competition since, i mean come on his best Opponent is Sherman who is rocking a 2-5 UFC record.

I think you are assuming, i know of these guys most of them suck, dont know Kuniev and Couthino though, Willis has faced better fighters since Hardy fights total bums, still Hardy would smoke Willis. Shamil is a wrestler and no he has no power compared to a HW, let it go that dude is terrible even a guy like Taiuvasa would wreck Willis, Willis got koed in his debut and amature debut to absolute bums and has faced shitty competition since, i mean come on his best Opponent is Sherman who is rocking a 2-5 UFC record.
Look at that:
- Hardy would smoke Willis
- Tuivasa would wreck Willis
And i am the one assuming shit? lol

You're bringing up fights that happened 6 fucking years ago - the guy was a totally different, much worse fighter.
Are you the type of guy who bashes Miocic about his Struve loss too?
That makes absolutely no sense. We ain't talking about 25 years old, pre AKA Willis here.

Since debuting in UFC, Willis outboxed the shit of Mulheron (English journeyman, not a total bum), destroyed Crowder (decent and tough, but small for HW) and then beat the shit of Sherman (tough asf, decent offensive skills), but gassed out on the process.
Crowder is probably the best win of Willis career.

Hardy is a great athlete, but hasn't faced anyone respectable.
Athleticism ain't everything in MMA.
I follow regional HW very close, it's one of my favorite divisions, i could bring up many enormous and athletic former football players who turned out to fail in MMA. If Hardy's entire game relies on that, he won't go far, and most likely would get outboxed and finished by Willis.

Let mark hunt welcome this scumbag to the big show

I’m ready. If Bellator wash out Derrick Lewis is running UFC HW division then Greg Hardy will have success. Either way I’m pumped to watch him.

Kind of like UFC washouts Kongo, Mitrione, Nelson, Mir, etc. going to Bellator and having long wins streaks (Kongo) or being invited to a HW tournament (the other guys)?

Kind of like UFC washouts Kongo, Mitrione, Nelson, Mir, etc. going to Bellator and having long wins streaks (Kongo) or being invited to a HW tournament (the other guys)?
Did I ruffle your feathers fanboy? Lmaoooo you spineless wimp. You were quick to defend your husband DW and UFC there. Grow a pair.

Did I ruffle your feathers fanboy? Lmaoooo you spineless wimp. You were quick to defend your husband DW and UFC there. Grow a pair.

Ah, the poster child for sub-60 IQ Sherdiots is here with nothing better to do. Don't you have an EBT card to max out or something?

Hardy's pro career opponents have gone:

4-0
3-0
1-1
3-3

So apparently, a logical career gradient involves fighting worse and worse competition as you get more experienced. His best opponent was his debut fight. His worst, is arguably coming up in December.

The UFC can fuck RIGHT off with this "he's not ready for the UFC, he needs more experience to prove he can belong" narrative.

The real narrative is "we want this NFL jock in the UFC so we're gonna make sure he doesnt lose before going 5-0, then we can sign him and it won't look like such a cheap cash-grab".

Cunts.

Back