Greenland should be its own country! So should overseas British, French and American islands.

I believe Greenland, or maybe it was Iceland, had a cod fishing war with the English and Spanish at one time. I guess if got nasty at one point, with war ships cutting fishing lines. It might have been Danish Navy ships doing the cutting but don't remember.
It was called the codwar.
The Icelanders kicked the UK in the balls.

Guns? What about easyness to get laid?
There are guns all over the place.
Guns and loads of alcohol is usually an interesting mixture.
They are total sluts.
The ladies are usually pretty ugly, though

Once the planet heats up enough, I expect there to be all kinds of wars over the newly-thawed Greenland and Antarctica

I heard Greenland is a misnomer damn bastards!

At one time when the Vikings settled, our planet was going through a warming phase, and some seeds from Canada were blown by the wind over to the shores, and started sprouting. So at one time it had some green.

I doubt the Greenlanders (Greenlandians?) would want independence from Denmark. How many people live there, like 11? I'm not sure they would want to go it alone without the money and support of the motherland.

Its already generally indepedant from the Denmark although the lines of many british overseas territories.

Does Greenland want to be independent?

At one time when the Vikings settled, our planet was going through a warming phase, and some seeds from Canada were blown by the wind over to the shores, and started sprouting. So at one time it had some green.
<{fry}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back