Greenland should be its own country! So should overseas British, French and American islands.

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
They are owned by a bunch of weirdos! called the Danish!

FREEDOM

400px-Kingdom_of_Denmark_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

2000px-Kingdom_of_Denmark_on_the_globe_%28Faroer_special%29_%28Europe_centered%29.svg.png

world-map3.jpg

b8hoSWX.png

British_Overseas.png

Canada should just invade Greenland. There might be oil.

The thousand islands should be their own country. We'd welcome Russian, italian, and French. They could live on the ranch.

I used to think Greenland was the second biggest land mass in the world. Damn maps.

I doubt the Greenlanders (Greenlandians?) would want independence from Denmark. How many people live there, like 11? I'm not sure they would want to go it alone without the money and support of the motherland.

I heard Greenland is a misnomer damn bastards!

I had to go look up Greenland in the Hetalia:AoP database and there is no Greenland thus "Greenland" isn't real.

There are 521 cities in the US with a larger population than Greenland.

I believe Greenland, or maybe it was Iceland, had a cod fishing war with the English and Spanish at one time. I guess if got nasty at one point, with war ships cutting fishing lines. It might have been Danish Navy ships doing the cutting but don't remember.

How would Greenland have an economy unless everyone in the world forgot how to make ice?

Always wanted to go to Greenland
Was talking about it for Christmas the other day actually, anyone been?

Back