GREEN RANGER: STOP PROTECTING CM PUNK

I want to see this fight. It will make money.

Punk.... Just want to see him Bang.... vs someone with equal skills. People call him out to make that money off of his name.

Y u no make this fight UFC?

giphy.gif

Why getting embarrassed by a bum like a part time photographer Mike Jackson? a fight with JDF would get a lot of attention and least Punk will lose against somebody decent and will make way more money, WME and Dana doesn´t give a fuck anymore so why not a fun celebrity match between these 2?

Last edited:
Ya I dominated him. I’m pretty sure one of the judges called it 30-26. He was saying how he was gonna walk through me and then win the title after but got wrecked. Then he went on about how he lost because of the weight cut.
Right on. I might have seen you fight on youtube or something... small world. Thanks for sharing your experience and making Sherdog proud. That weight cut line is pretty funny.

They'd never let the Power Rangers happen now... Kids are a bunch of cry babies these days.

punk vs green ranger
punk vs jcvd
punk vs the rock III
punk vs oj Simpson
punk vs idris elba
punk vs steveo from jackass
punk vs terry crews
punk vs amir khan
punk vs the crumbling remains of tinky winky

Is there a Power Ranger reunion or something? Did he fuck the pink Ranger yet?

Why getting embarrassed by a bum like a part time photographer Mike Jackson? a fight with JDF would get a lot of attention and least Punk will lose against somebody decent and will make way more money, WME and Dana doesn´t give a fuck anymore so why not a fun celebrity match between these 2?

This.

Who gives a shit at this point if Punk is fighting. He’s an amateur fighter himself still.

It’s crazy, Pride used to have guys making their MMA debuts too. But it was like, Yoshida, Hunt, Gardner, Nastula, Yoon, all guys who excelled at a particular martial art and had some experience in an important part of MMA, whether grappling or striking. At least with them, there was always something unique, like you’d expect them to do some superhero type shit every once in a while (which many did).

But Punk, I give him respect for trying, props, but he isn’t a skilled fighter yet and he hasn’t really done anything related to combat sports aside from WWE. Which doesn’t translate well here I don’t think. They might as well match him up with the Green Ranger and promote the fuck out of it.

punks ideal opponent is actually bill goldberg. Not even joking. goldberg kickboxes and i read he was considering taking actual kickboxing fights. they should be about the same skill level. punk prob has edge on ground but bill will slice him up on the feet

skysports-goldberg-brock-lesnar-wwe-survivor-series_3836694.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Screen_Shot_2016-09-20_at_1.59.35_PM.0.0.png

make it happen dana. this is it. this is the freakshow of all freakshows. give bill a usada exemption

punks ideal opponent is actually bill goldberg. Not even joking. goldberg kickboxes and i read he was considering taking actual kickboxing fights. they should be about the same skill level. punk prob has edge on ground but bill will slice him up on the feet

skysports-goldberg-brock-lesnar-wwe-survivor-series_3836694.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Screen_Shot_2016-09-20_at_1.59.35_PM.0.0.png

make it happen dana. this is it. this is the freakshow of all freakshows. give bill a usada exemption
<31>

I cant lie.....was a huge power rangers fan as a kid.....especially the green ranger....

This may be a good match-up for mma.....despite Tommy.....er Jason having a lifetime martial arts background....

Its not a bad idea......i would watch it....

They'd never let the Power Rangers happen now... Kids are a bunch of cry babies these days.
Nah.... Power rangers was PC as fuck, with the exception of the black ranger dancing around and the yellow ranger being the only asian....and the pink ranger having a skirt in her costume....otherwise....

Wholesome family values.....and a buch of prerecorded fake fight b-roll....

I cant believe i was stupid enough to love that show as a kid...

Back