GREEN RANGER: STOP PROTECTING CM PUNK

He’s the “Jesus Didn’t Tap” guy, correct?

giphy.gif

The power ranger is correct. CM Punk vs the Green ranger will make the most $$$$.

You underestimate Jackson's kicking game...
w7U5Ysg.gif

Makes Barbosa's kicks look sluggish.

Punk's in trouble.
I heard he was out there at Neverland Ranch working on his ground game for years. Vicious ground and pound.

He's totally legit too, he'd beat the ever loving shit out of Punk.

As soon as I saw that guy training I knew he had zero fighting ability. Just the way he moves around is awkward. Everything is awkward. Good guy but he shouldn't be fighting anybody.

For eight years?
Between running his gyms, filming for a bunch of stuff, going to cons (because he loves to meet his fans), and spending time with his family...yeah. A few bumps in the road there.

He's getting up there in years so he's clearly not looking to get in for the long hall. He just wants fights that his fans will enjoy and big challenges for himself. I don't blame him for that but I get if others do.

only if he wears his power ranger cotume. make it happen dana. It would LITERALLY do 700k+ ppvs if they promoted it properly. CM Punk vs the actual green ranger. This would be bigger than maymac

Word. I remember hearing some of them getting into MMA and then that headline happened. You won, right?
Ya I dominated him. I’m pretty sure one of the judges called it 30-26. He was saying how he was gonna walk through me and then win the title after but got wrecked. Then he went on about how he lost because of the weight cut.

Knowing WME it will probably be for an interim belt.

Back