Green Party Calls Out Dirty Donald- requests Wisconson Recount

hi WTF2008,

i suppose its possible that Mrs. Clinton has a direct hand in this. Mrs. Stein has spent a good part of 2016 ripping Mrs. Clinton, so its just very hard to say. for all we know, George Soros cut a check last week to get the ball rolling.

what i'd like to see, in general, is alot more transparency in regards to where the money is flowing from in regards to campaign financing and all matters relating to it - something we probably won't see from a republican administration.

the thing that i don't like about this whole business is that it will just add to the cynicism that exists amongst the electorate about the integrity of our voting protocols.

then again, with all the damage the GOP and Mr. Trump have done to that faith already, perhaps that ship has already sailed.

gotta go, good talking to you.

- IGIT
hi Strychnine,

folks who support Mr. Trump are really getting hyperbolic about this whole recount thing.

recount = civil war.

death and destruction in the streets! murder and mayhem!! cats sleeping with dogs!!!

good lord.

- IGIT

It does seem hyperbolic but why do you think it wouldn't go that far? It's pretty much a slap in the face to everyone that thought elections mattered. Why would anyone ever vote again and not assume they're in a dictatorship?

hi WTF2008,

for all the sturm and drang regarding voter fraud from the right, the actual confirmed cases of voter fraud have been infinitesimally tiny.

if you've been watching videos, you might enjoy this one. the voting official in this clip is real...its not some fictive comedy skit.

- IGIT

Thanks man. Will have to change my online country again to view but will do when I get the chance.

green party scoring some attention points since being overshadowed by libertarians. good attempt.

The Trumpeteers are on full tilt in this thread.
I don't blame you. If my guy lost the popular vote, I would also be super duper sensitive to anyone questioning my popular vote loser guy.

The Trumpeteers are on full tilt in this thread.
I don't blame you. If my guy lost the popular vote, I would also be super duper sensitive to anyone questioning my popular vote loser guy.

Actually, I'm loving every minute of this so far. It's possible the election will be overturned, but far more likely what will happen is that libtards will get their hopes up...only to be crushed a second time.

This is like hate-fucking the same bitch twice.:D

Some people claim to be able to watch other people suffering with out feeling anything in order to prove how, "hard" they are. I'm not one of them. I don't take a sadistic pleasure in random people's suffering. Although if I think a person deserves, for whatever reason, to suffer, I will take satisfaction from it.

I'm not a psychopath. I'm an INTJ. There is a major difference. Psychopathy is a personality disorder. INTJ is a personality type. I'm predisposed towards pragmatism. Unlike psychopaths, I can and do feel empathy for other human beings. But as I said, I tend to be pragmatic and logical about such things, sometimes to a fairly ruthless degree.

I do not know the people who died and, if they had lived, it's highly unlikely they would have had any positive impact on my life. Therefor it would be illogical to have a significant emotional reaction to their deaths. I feel the same way about them as I do when hear a report of a car crash, fire etc that claims lives. I acknowledge it's a tragedy for those involved, but feel no emotional connection.
Actually, I'm loving every minute of this so far. It's possible the election will be overturned, but far more likely what will happen is that libtards will get their hopes up...only to be crushed a second time.

This is like hate-fucking the same bitch twice.:D

You say this like you've ever 'hate' fucked anything but your hand with a callus. That's almost sounding like emotion you INTJ you.

Loving every minute of it? Or steadfastly watching from a distance and not caring what happens while being logical about the outcome?

You say this like you've ever 'hate' fucked anything but your hand with a callus. That's almost sounding like emotion you INTJ you.

Loving every minute of it? Or steadfastly watching from a distance and not caring what happens while being logical about the outcome?

I refer you to my previous post where I said I only take pleasure in the suffering of people I feel deserve it.:)

hi Strychnine,

folks who support Mr. Trump are really getting hyperbolic about this whole recount thing.

recount = civil war.

death and destruction in the streets! murder and mayhem!! cats sleeping with dogs!!!

good lord.

- IGIT

If I were a candidate, I would want to make sure that the election was as transparent as possible. I would welcome the recount as it would ensure that there was ZERO outside influence on our American election. I wouldn't be afraid of JACK.

But that's just me.

"I will accept the outcome of election...... ONLY if I win."
- Donald J. Trump

th

If I were a candidate, I would want to make sure that the election was as transparent as possible. I would welcome the recount as it would ensure that there was ZERO outside influence on our American election. I wouldn't be afraid of JACK.

But that's just me.

- Donald J. Trump

That's fine let's do a recount in every state it was not a total one-sided victory.

That includes a check of voter eligibility.

So what happens January 1st and after while they are still checking?

But that's just me.

- Donald J. Trump

That would be a fair point if they weren't calling for recounts ONLY in three key states that Hillary lost.

LOL @ thinking this is all about assuring voters confidence in the electoral process, and not a desperate, last ditch, hail mary effort for Clinton.

good afternoon WTF2008,

i think the SCOTUS has left it up to the individual states to decide a resident's right to vote. that's not to say that the courts haven't been striking down various voter suppression laws that the GOP dominated state legislatures have attempted to enact - they have.

i'm kind of up in the air on this one.

various business entities (the food and beverage industry, the hospitality industry, along with agriculture) have eagerly scooped up undocumented workers. there is such a thirst for such laborers that in Texas there was a proposal to allow for undocumented domestic workers (folks like nannys) to operate legally.

so...if the US allows such folks into their workplace and are benefitting from them economically, shouldn't they be allowed to vote?

- IGIT

Last edited:
It does seem hyperbolic but why do you think it wouldn't go that far? It's pretty much a slap in the face to everyone that thought elections mattered. Why would anyone ever vote again and not assume they're in a dictatorship?

hi again WTF2008,

if a recount of the states in question shows Mrs. Clinton won said states, i'm unclear why it would be in the slap in the face of anyone.

in my own state of North Carolina, the current GOP governor, Pat McCrory, was beaten in a narrow race by a challenger from the Democratic party, Pat Cooper.

McCrory is making charges of voter fraud and wants a recount - and i'm good with it. i voted for Cooper, but if a recount shows that there was indeed voter fraud, i wouldn't consider it a slap in the face. i'd be dissaopinted, for sure, but i wouldn't start setting cars on fire and riot in the streets.

- IGIT

That would be a fair point if they weren't calling for recounts ONLY in three key states that Hillary lost.

LOL @ thinking this is all about assuring voters confidence in the electoral process, and not a desperate, last ditch, hail mary effort for Clinton.

'afternoon HereticBD,

i think Mrs. Stein did this years ago, in the Kerry vs Bush election.

she teamed up with a libertarian candidate (i can't recall his name) in Ohio for a recount of the totals.

it definitely seems plausible to me that there's been some collusion between Mrs. Stein and Clinton supporters to get this effort off the ground, but i don't think there's been any indication that Mrs. Clinton herself (or those close to her) have been working with Stein to initiate these recounts.

- IGIT

hi again WTF2008,

if a recount of the states in question shows Mrs. Clinton won said states, i'm unclear why it would be in the slap in the face of anyone.

in my own state of North Carolina, the current GOP governor, Pat McCrory, was beaten in a narrow race by a challenger from the Democratic party, Pat Cooper.

McCrory is making charges of voter fraud and wants a recount - and i'm good with it. i voted for Cooper, but if a recount shows that there was indeed voter fraud, i wouldn't consider it a slap in the face. i'd be dissaopinted, for sure, but i wouldn't start setting cars on fire and riot in the streets.

- IGIT

Because it would be a reverse of the votes by:
Wisconsin: 27,000
Michigan: 12,000
Pennsylvania: 68,000

We're not talking narrow. If that kind of "fraud" isn't a slap in the face telling you that your vote is useless then I don't what would be. Would need a recount in every state to figure out what is really going on. There are plenty of states where "Mrs. Clinton" won by a much narrower margin.

We're not talking narrow. If that kind of "fraud" isn't a slap in the face telling you that your vote is useless then I don't what would be. Would need a recount in every state to figure out what is really going on. There are plenty of states where "Mrs. Clinton" won by a much narrower margin.

hi WTF2008,

i want to say, once more, that i think a vote recount is not going to change the election results - and i'm not one who is pushing for one.

that being said, if Mrs. Stein's efforts reveal some kind of nefarious agents at work, upending the integrity of our voting process...well...isn't this something you'd want to know about?

- IGIT

hi WTF2008,

i want to say, once more, that i think a vote recount is not going to change the election results - and i'm not one who is pushing for one.

that being said, if Mrs. Stein's efforts reveal some kind of nefarious agents at work, upending the integrity of our voting process...well...isn't this something you'd want to know about?

- IGIT

Absolutely. But not just narrowed down to 3 states. I'd like to see a recount as all or nothing. But she raised the money that she flat out said she isn't going to use just for the recount and kept raising her "target". It's just more politicians money grabbing.

This will be interesting. It the result in those three states ends up overturning the election as it stands, I wonder if the people clamoring "BUT THE INTEGRITY OF THE ELCTORAL PROCESS!" now - who, oddly, were all lols when it was Trump saying the election was rigged - will want a complete recount to secure that integrity? I mean, rather than just the ones that stand to help their candidate of choice.

Back