Green Bay Packers 2023 Differences between now and 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the article I read "Matt lafleurs friend"

Great. Super Bowl or maybe not :-(
I think that was BS, I read that he's not a friend, just a connection from Saleh and Mike LaFleur.

I'll just make a compilation of Twitter stuff as I use my time at work to research that dude lol

Apparently, they are switching to a 4 - 3 scheme too.
Yeah, they already have the big Edges anyway. Does that mean Preston finally plays less CB? <45>

Seriously I do like that the defense does seem to become more unpredictable. Hafley will look at the players and then create his scheme, not run one thing no matter what. There will still be tons of zone, because that is where the league is right now, but mixing in other stuff will be good for them. Still need to add the talent, tho.

Wonder when the decisions on Campbell, Bakh etc. will be made. Free Agency starts in a month so there's still time.

I like it. Tho with the shitty scheme we had we should be playing Sunday:-(

This is a pretty good vid by Andy Herman about free agency.

Nobody has mentioned that the Packers have to replace CEO Mark Murphy in 2025 because they have a mandatory retirement age of 70. Is that why they couldn't hire Bill Belichick who is 71? I was surprised that they could even set a mandatory age limit. It seems like age discrimination.

Nobody has mentioned that the Packers have to replace CEO Mark Murphy in 2025 because they have a mandatory retirement age of 70. Is that why they couldn't hire Bill Belichick who is 71? I was surprised that they could even set a mandatory age limit. It seems like age discrimination.
Meanwhile Biden is out there literally not functioning anymore, totally cooked brain. I like Murphy, he’s funny and got a lot of stuff done.

As someone who lives in Boston, i can tell you without hesitation that you would prefer the rotting corpse of Murphy over Belichick having any executive or GM roles. He's been a tire fire for years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Epsteins Guard
Back