greco in nyc

flikerstance

floridaman
Banned
Reaction score
this summer im gonna be going to nyc for 2 weeks. A friend lives there, and id like to go visit to train. I will probably go to unity bjj to train if leandro lo is there, and renzos for all the other black belts they have. But id like to find some good wrestling there. Id prefer greco, i watch tons of good videos. But i wana get some real attention. Is there any guy who do privates in nyc maybe?

impo i don't think a beginner actually gets much value out of privates, since you don't know what you don't know; they start having value once you're already experienced and have a 'world' built up, so you can actually see where and how you might get value from specific attention in a specific area.

i know grappling very well i have great leg shot i just want more details on over under

I don't know if Yuriy Velenskiy is still alive, but he was the coach of Alexandr Kolchinsky (2 time Greco Roman Olympic Champion), and his specialization of coaching is Greco Roman. Yuriy used to run, he may still do, the Brooklyn Wrestling Club. I would check with them.

hmm there websites funny looks like its russian owned no bjj just karate wrestling boxing n judo then mma classes hopefully i can get a greco pprivate with him for under 100

Yes it is a Russian place, and most likely you will be the only non Russian speaker, but they will teach you, and they will teach you well. There are two guys, the young guy was a World Class competitor.

Back