Greatest unshooped MMA gif???

TheRealWill

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I don't know why it hasn't been made a gif yet, and I don't know how to do it otherwise I would.

After Conor punches the guy on the cage, they take turns swinging at each other. On the guys second or third 'punch', he is just beating Conor with that papakha(wig). Can someone clip that part and loop it please? Or tell me how.

I'm not a Conor hater at all but seeing him bludgeoned with that wig repeatedly would certainly be a great gif respond to his nuthuggers with.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT - Here's a video of it. Not the best quality. It's at 0.27

Last edited:
I don't know why it hasn't been made a gif yet, and I don't know how to do it otherwise I would.

After Conor punches the guy on the cage, they take turns swinging at each other. On the guys second or third 'punch', he is just beating Conor with that papakha(wig). Can someone clip that part and loop it please? Or tell me how.

I'm not a Conor hater at all but seeing him bludgeoned with that wig repeatedly would certainly be a great gif respond to his nuthuggers with.

Thanks in advance.
You expect people to make a gif and you can't even provide the video?

You capture the video
edit front and back
save in gif form
find place to host it
Post it
Profit.

Thanks in advance.

You can use https://giphy.com/create/gifmaker

And also to help you improve your interneting, you could've just typed into google "How to make gifs" or "Best site to make gifs" etc.

Agreed the wig beating is hilarious too. Rough night for Conor, losing, then taking wig hits, then literally taking bare fisted punches blind side style. Although those punches sucked. You give me a free shot against a guy not looking and he'd be out 90% of the time.

Sorry TS, but this is the GOAT:

ivery-rolls.gif

This was actually shown on tv

It still boggles my mind this is actual fight footage

lz1gn.jpg

70jgnr.jpg

Back