3. Watt Miman vs Fisher
    tumblr_nxw36sOWi01r89qoso1_400.gif
  4. Leben vs Terry
    144big0.gif
  5. Holm vs Bethe
    giphy.gif
  6. TJ vs Garbrandt
    3nBvvsP.gif

The Anderson one is the most famous, especially because it was Anderson Silva and it ended his dominant run by a shocking KO

The Anderson one is the most famous, especially because it was Anderson Silva and it ended his dominant run by a shocking KO
Not to mention he got knocked out in the process of showboating; Cody did a little dancing, but he wasn't knocked out during. Still salty when reminded of te chris knocking out silva

Still pissed that Silva fucked around the entire fight before getting KO’d. He’s one of my favorites, but he was frustrating to watch at times. Great highlights though.

Personally I like the Leben fight bc he was losing that match up until the knockout. Supposedly he had a stomach virus too

Omfg some epic ones here.

#1 Anderson -Just because of who it was.
#2 Betche -Taunting for a head kick then getting stiffened so hard is pretty epic + Holly HK is boner worthy.

#3 No love -Would be higher but those other two are just so good.

andersons is the best. it was fucking hilarious when he got wrekt.

tumblr_inline_mq9c52Id941qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_inline_mq9cafdlSA1qz4rgp.gif

1c7VgTO.gif

giphy.gif

4.gif

5.gif

Paul Harris eventually won a decision but still lmao.

I read this essay the other day saying that he wasn’t just clowning, but rather showboating was one of his tactics. It’s how he won the Brunson fight - talking, mocking, dancing around etc.

I read this essay the other day saying that he wasn’t just clowning, but rather showboating was one of his tactics. It’s how he won the Brunson fight - talking, mocking, dancing around etc.
Yeah he would do it a lot. Especially towards grapplers to bait them into a striking match. Unfortunately, he didn’t know Weidman can strike. Actually no body did.

Yeah he would do it a lot. Especially towards grapplers to bait them into a striking match. Unfortunately, he didn’t know Weidman can strike. Actually no body did.
Prime Weidman was so strong in his wrestling and had good cardio, damn. Plus good striking. I thought he‘d rule the division for much longer, then again I just started watching MMA.

Not UFC, but...
wandyvnakamura.gif~c200

Edit: The "Hello Japan!" guy too.
Shinya%20Aoki%20vs.%20David%20Gardner.gif

Last edited:
Anderson's is the most monumental but I think Bethe's is the funniest because who da fook is she to even pretend she ever possessed Anderson Silva reflexes?

Anderson’s is the most famous, especially since there was so much on the line against the greatest striker mma had ever seen

But I can’t blame him. Showboating was a huge tatic of his. He didn’t get KO’d because he didn’t respect the Chris, in fact I think it was because he respected the danger of the Chris and his wrestling immensely. The more afraid Anderson is of you the more he will taunt.
See: Demian Maia

Even though he didn’t necessarily respect Forrest or Okami as much, he mentally broke them with his antics before the tko’s.
I think Bonnars was actually just showboating though, not sure if it was a real tactic to land counter strikes

Anderson's is the most monumental but I think Bethe's is the funniest because who da fook is she to even pretend she ever possessed Anderson Silva reflexes?
It was funny at first for me but then I kinda felt bad for her.

Anderson vs Weidman is the best, I had been waiting for someone to catch that cocky fuck when he would pull that crap for so long. I was shocke dthat is was actually Weidman that did it.

Back