Greatest moments in MMA history... recreated in MS PAINT, part SIX

You've probably done 100 pics in this thread alone. I've done less than 10 and I'm struggling to think of good ideas.

That's part of what makes it fun, there's not that many people out there that consider Matt Hughes' Country breakfast commercial (for example) to be a great moment in MMA, but all the people who do consider that a great moment are Sherdoggers.

That's the bottom line for me, is the fun. I have a great time just doing the work and seeing all the work from everyone else regardless of it's quality.

And there has been plenty of times where I can't think of anything to make. Then the next day I'll have a few good ideas. Also, lurking the heavies will expose some gems in some random ass threads

This one's surely been done before, but I don't think it's been done in this thread, so...
takada_zpseays0v0k.png

That's the bottom line for me, is the fun. I have a great time just doing the work and seeing all the work from everyone else regardless of it's quality.

And there has been plenty of times where I can't think of anything to make. Then the next day I'll have a few good ideas. Also, lurking the heavies will expose some gems in some random ass threads

youve been a powerhouse in these threads man. i loved that "young rockhold" one on the other page

somebody please do a Hendo soon paint

s1VTmpP.png

Doesn't compare to all the other artistic geniuses and I copied and pasted a bit. :) Copycat.jpg

this can be a little creepy, and every time i see it, this eerie feeling comes over me,........so, view at your own risk guys

First, Jesus H Fuck that is terrifying and creepy. Secondly,

This is better than I could have imagined. I thought you were gonna do something with the entire pic (Cruz's shifty eyes are as funny as Hendo's imo) but this is amazing

First, Jesus H Fuck that is terrifying and creepy. Secondly,

This is better than I could have imagined. I thought you were gonna do something with the entire pic (Cruz's shifty eyes are as funny as Hendo's imo) but this is amazing

thanks dude, i actually wish i started off with at least bisping in the pic, but was already too far to go backwards so i just did it with his face

and i gotta give a shout out to the dude that made the joe rogan reptilian thread

@jickstick

Back