Greatest moments in MMA history... recreated in MS PAINT, part SIX

h28HFAB.png

lmao, another Jones classic hahaha!!! Perfect.

was watching the fedor vs arlovski fight in the "free fedor fight" thread and saw this. i found it hilarious and had to immortalize it in paint real quick

gEX89eq.png

@6:34

Last edited:
was watching the fedor vs arlovski fight in the "free fedor fight" thread and saw this. i found it hilarious and had to immortalize it in paint real quick

gEX89eq.png

@6:34

ROFL I'm surprised this didn't actually make the previous "Greatest Moments In MSPaint" threads to be quite honest... thanks for this :D!

this may have been done before. i don't know if it has but i just have a feeling that i've seen one where the belt was upside down.

thanks

Where was that Mighty Mouse interview from by the way? Shit had me dying too lol

this kind of devolved into just "moments in MMA history" instead of greatest

this kind of devolved into just "moments in MMA history" instead of greatest

i think people enjoy how many of these pointless stupid moments they can recognise. tbf if it was only the greatest moments there could only be about 5 pics...best knockout, best sub, best...haircut? ive ran out of ideas already

yes, it's been a long time since we've moved from greatest moments to just, funny or memorable moments

I'm not trying argue about it because I don't give a shit. But last time I was in here it wasn't like this. Plenty of shit to make pics of in MMA history that people will remember besides obscure MMA interviews and stuff that happened a month ago.

WAMMA one is a good touch, Jones old wrestling pic and the BJ getting bumped by his poster is good too. There's so much to choose from idk what you guys mean.

Last edited:
I'm not trying argue about it because I don't give a shit. But last time I was in here it wasn't like this. Plenty of shit to make pics of in MMA history that people will remember besides obscure MMA interviews and stuff that happened a month ago.

WAMMA one is a good touch, Jones old wrestling pic and the BJ getting bumped by his poster is good too. There's so much to choose from idk what you guys mean.

No one is arguing, or implied that you were arguing. I hear you though bro and agree to the gist of what you said. There has been a level of devolving, but that's OK too. This thread is a fun release from all the retarded stuff going on in the heavies. And people still do great moments, I was just saying that everyone just started mixing great moments and funny moments to things that weren't even fight related. It's actually been that way since the very first thread. Pretty much everything has been done. If you can think of any mma moment in history, it's pretty darn safe to say it's been done

No one is arguing, or implied that you were arguing. I hear you though bro and agree to the gist of what you said. There has been a level of devolving, but that's OK too. This thread is a fun release from all the retarded stuff going on in the heavies. And people still do great moments, I was just saying that everyone just started mixing great moments and funny moments to things that weren't even fight related. It's actually been that way since the very first thread. Pretty much everything has been done. If you can think of any mma moment in history, it's pretty darn safe to say it's been done

You've probably done 100 pics in this thread alone. I've done less than 10 and I'm struggling to think of good ideas.

That's part of what makes it fun, there's not that many people out there that consider Matt Hughes' Country breakfast commercial (for example) to be a great moment in MMA, but all the people who do consider that a great moment are Sherdoggers.

Back