Greatest moments in MMA history... recreated in MS PAINT, part SIX

QI1gCbC.gif

I would love to jump in on this but I don't have the time or mindpower to go through five versions of this thread to see what's already been covered. Brilliance though. Blackhat's angry Connie fan tossing the flag, that's some great stuff there.

But there's some real MS Paint genius in these threads.

I would love to jump in on this but I don't have the time or mindpower to go through five versions of this thread to see what's already been covered. Brilliance though. Blackhat's angry Connie fan tossing the flag, that's some great stuff there.

Its no problem if you draw something that was done previously, the fun part is how it always looks different. Me and 2 others did the pregnant Frank Mir gif during the 5th version and they all looked different but it was funny as hell

Its no problem if you draw something that was done previously, the fun part is how it always looks different. Me and 2 others did the pregnant Frank Mir gif during the 5th version and they all looked different but it was funny as hell

Yeah seriously man, everyones interpretation in paint is different, put a few in if you get time.

Nice to see it in the stickys as well

I literally just put in almost 3 hours of work just to make this 20 second gif. It's so worth it though

E3aOgaN.gif

i swear emp, your attention to detail is second to none.

after doing two good ones, the rest would start looking more and more like lizard gsp if i was to do this one. believe me, i've thought about doing this a while back and decided to pass up on it

I literally just put in almost 3 hours of work just to make this 20 second gif. It's so worth it though

E3aOgaN.gif
Absolute Class, perfect timing after @discrawg 's fine thread
Why are GIF's from Chuck Liddell dancing with the stars not all over sherdog?

Absolute Class, perfect timing after @discrawg 's fine thread
Why are GIF's from Chuck Liddell dancing with the stars not all over sherdog?

that was actually the first time i'd seen that particular gif of the chuck dwts fight dance

Back