Shoop Greatest moments in MMA history... recreated in MS PAINT, part 7

191521-247f23801202d69a09a497d1d0d62ebd.jpg

Attachments

• cg.jpg
    cg.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 19
You guys are really creative with this shit lol

This thread gives me life no doubt. You guys are fookin awesome!

There it fucken is

Man, did you see him doing the introductions for the mayweather pressers? It made me think he must be botoxed to fuck. Screaming like a pig in heat and yet he was still unable to show any facial expression at all, ive been trying to work out why it was so weird

There it fucken is

Man, did you see him doing the introductions for the mayweather pressers? It made me think he must be botoxed to fuck. Screaming like a pig in heat and yet he was still unable to show any facial expression at all, ive been trying to work out why it was so weird
It's the panda eyes that were hypnotizing me, why are they the same yellowy colour as Ronda Rousey's feet? That guy creeps me out, dude is going to explode soon.
I haven't actually watched any of the MayMac pressers, I have zero interest other than missing out on some gold for this thread.

Last edited:
It's the panda eyes that were hypnotizing me, why are they the same yellowy colour as Ronda Rousey's feel? That guy creeps me out, dude is going to explode soon.
I haven't actually watched any of the MayMac pressers, I have zero interest other than missing out on some gold for this thread.

lol i was all like "im not watching that bullshit" but i was on holiday with my pal and we ended up watching most of it. i was pretty impressed with how obnoxious mayweather was, i know the whole thing was a circus but it definitely got into so bad its good territory

I have to ask, I have always wondered...why does everyone think and say Conor is a ginger when he clearly has blond hair not red hair?

Blond hair and blond beard

usp_mma__ufc_189-mendes_vs_mcgregor_74442158.jpg

double

vs

7e331f5db2d57bd86a6630b4003d404f--ginger-hair-ginger-beard.jpg

rutherford-492532.jpg

What am I missing that you're seeing? I'm not being mean, I'm just really curious. Bill Burr calls Conor a Ginger too, now Burr is a Ginger...Conor? Not really. Red hair comes in a lot of shades, from dark auburn to bright orange and all sorts inbetween but Conor doesn't fall on that spectrum.

Bill+Burr+Anti+Social+Network+Comedy+Performances+gPV9uFjLjAnl.jpg

Back