Shoop Greatest moments in MMA history... recreated in MS PAINT, part 7

iz8214.jpg
<5>

aot07s.jpg

I wish I didn't I didn't click the images tab when I googled "thalidomide". It made me all sad, but it's also tempting me to do an Artem and Sherk shoop.

Aw sheeeeeeit i thought it was general knowledge x_x

Artem x sherk sounds gold though lol

I've decided on a new style of doing these to make them even funnier, @Empty Emp, @Jehannum and @TigerUpperKut: No erasures or edits or undos, unless it's a catastrophic mistake like clicking the fill on a black line instead of an open space which ruins the whole picture. The "knocking the British out of Bisping" picture was done without a single erase or undo, everything that came of it was natural. If I botch a line or totally make something crooked like Hendo's head, whatever will be, will be.

I did edit the head of Eizumi because I coughed while I was drawing the top right of his head and it made a sharp point to the right, but otherwise that one is au natural as well.

Interesting idea, maybe I'll have to give it a whirl

I've decided on a new style of doing these to make them even funnier, @Empty Emp, @Jehannum and @TigerUpperKut: No erasures or edits or undos, unless it's a catastrophic mistake like clicking the fill on a black line instead of an open space which ruins the whole picture. The "knocking the British out of Bisping" picture was done without a single erase or undo, everything that came of it was natural. If I botch a line or totally make something crooked like Hendo's head, whatever will be, will be.

I did edit the head of Eizumi because I coughed while I was drawing the top right of his head and it made a sharp point to the right, but otherwise that one is au natural as well.

I somehow missed this post. That is interesting. I'd never be able to do that though. My left hand is pretty much glued to ctrl-z when I'm doing these. Whatever makes it more fun for you, roll with it.

Since part 7 is pretty much dead, I thought that I should start up another one of these since they always get a giggle out of me.
Part 7 wasn't dead, there were 11 posts including some new drawings made today alone. It didn't reach the old default 1000 posts, so why would you make another? I'm going to merge your part 8 with the actual part 7, we're not going to close, lock and archive it yet. It's nowhere near done. One of the mods will handle the closing and archiving of the MS Paint threads, we'll take it from here when the time comes.

Just post in this thread with your MS Paints please.

Part 7 wasn't dead, there were 11 posts including some new drawings made today alone. It didn't reach the old default 1000 posts, so why would you make another? I'm going to merge your part 8 with the actual part 7, we're not going to close, lock and archive it yet. It's nowhere near done. One of the mods will handle the closing and archiving of the MS Paint threads, we'll take it from here when the time comes.

You should have just deleted that fake v8, IMO. There's virtually nothing of substance there to warrants a merge with this glorious v7.

Also, I think the current thread (or should I say "Paint Gallery") should be stickied for easier access! :)

thanks for clarifying. i was here earlier and now i'm back and i was like how the heck did i miss some of these???

yea, there's no point in making a new thread while one is still going. that would only cause confusion to have two threads and people would miss seeing some if the paints were posted in different threads.

the paint threads always get a lot of action for a while, then die down, then pick up again. i think it was back in version 3 or 4 where the thread disappeared for like a year until someone bumped it out of the blue, then the thread was hot for a good while and started slowing down again a lot. glad to see it come alive recently

Back