Greatest MMA fighter to never compete at UFC or Bellator

Sammy "Ballbreath" Finkle
BeFunky_36698_450394811054_5174317_n.jpg.jpg
Hahaha...well played.

I like your thread, but it'd make more sense to include pride, which was the biggest org in the world.

In fact if you took out pride, ufc, strikeforce and bellator, it'd be interesting to see who came up as the best.

Khalidov is a beast and world class

Igor is a fantastic shout.

I think Bibi would get my vote personally, people really don't understand just how good the dude is. If he had signed in 2013(? I think thats when they were negotiating) I think he'd have taken the title from Barao.

There was a lot if great lightweight fighters during the time when UFC did not have lightweight.

Joachim Hansen, JZ Calvan, Shaolin Riberio.

Those guys were really high ranked for some time.

Vovchanchyn was a fucking monster. I remember the sound of his punches, they sounded nasty. If he got waste control it was usually game over.

I'll go with Krazy, Kid, or Charles........ ;)

krazyhorse.jpg
Seriously hoping you mean "waist."

Great list @executionermma, igor would be me top pick. He wa the original Fedor and the stories of them ringing a bell in his hometown to warn people when he was drunk and angry are legendary.

There was a lot if great lightweight fighters during the time when UFC did not have lightweight.

Joachim Hansen, JZ Calvan, Shaolin Riberio.

Those guys were really high ranked for some time.

Hellboy was the one I thought the OP had left out. I'm glad someone else remembered him.

How about Sergei Khanitanov(sp?) He's has some great wins

Edit: He fought in Bellator

Last edited by a moderator:
I like your thread, but it'd make more sense to include pride, which was the biggest org in the world.

In fact if you took out pride, ufc, strikeforce and bellator, it'd be interesting to see who came up as the best.

Khalidov is a beast and world class
With more PRIDE, who do you mean? Later i realized that i forgot about some japaneses like Kiyoshi Tamura and Masakatsu Funaki, but i think it's about it. Most PRIDE vets who were sucessfull later fought at UFC or Bellator..

Aleks i don't think deserves to be at that list because when we remember about his fights, other than the one with Kharitonov, it's either him crushing cans or losing in a competitive or dominant way to someone. Not many good wins, and some really bad loses.

Igor. He would've been a huge star in the US based on his style.

Back