Greatest Mexican fighter? Tito , Cain, Dom, or Shamrock?

Your making the classic mistake of confusing ethnicity with citizenship. The term "mexican" denotes being a citizen of Mexico, regardless of ethnicity/racial background. You can be Mexican while also being Caucasian, African, Asian, Hispanic, etc.

So as a point of clarity, are you asking who is the best fighter who has Mexican parents, or are you asking who is the best fighter of Latin/hispanic decent? Those are two entirely different questions.
people in the united states call mexican americans "mexicans" as a way to other them and imply they arent real americans. OP is probably just used to that as a mexican.

I'm going to need some 23andMe results from these Americans.

Your making the classic mistake of confusing ethnicity with citizenship. The term "mexican" denotes being a citizen of Mexico, regardless of ethnicity/racial background. You can be Mexican while also being Caucasian, African, Asian, Hispanic, etc.

So as a point of clarity, are you asking who is the best fighter who has Mexican parents, or are you asking who is the best fighter of Latin/hispanic decent? Those are two entirely different questions.

And is one Mexican parent enough (Cain) or are we looking for both parents to be born in the nation state of Mexico.

this

And is one Mexican parent enough (Cain) or are we looking for both parents to be born in the nation state of Mexico.

Unless you're completely of African descent, you are part Neanderthal.

How would rate the following Mexican descent fighters?

Tito Ortiz
Frank Shamrock
Cain Velazquez
Dominick Cruz

Who would be the best mexican descent fighter?
I suggest doing a little more research before asking questions that expose your intelligence.

That's easy.

giphy.gif

Brandon Moreno... dude is young , skilled and ranked in the UFC... Plus. Saturday displayed the true Mexican Heart.

stupid thread.

but if the question is who's the greatest out of that list it's cruz, and it's not even debatable, BW GOAT, former p4p # 1.

none of those other guys are even in the top 3 GOAT discussion for their weightclasses.

I guess I overestimated Cain Velasquez. Who are the top 3 GOAT candidates in his weight class?

Back