Greatest Mexican fighter? Tito , Cain, Dom, or Shamrock?

I'm going to say Tito because he repped his Mexican roots at all times in an honorable fashion.

Decent is different than nationality. As someone who is from Scotland I always find it disingenuous when someone born in the US says they are Scottish.
Yup that's why I spelled out descent on my op

Decent is different than nationality. As someone who is from Scotland I always find it disingenuous when someone born in the US says they are Scottish.

Well if both parents are Scottish and you happened to be born in US. Your are technically American if you are putting a political name on it. You are really Scottish.

Yup that's why I spelled out descent on my op
But not in your thread title you tricky trickster you, you got ole papa bear bologna you did.

<JonesLaugh>

Well if both parents are Scottish and you happened to be born in US. Your are technically American if you are putting a political name on it. You are really Scottish.
I disagree. If a person was born in the US and lived their life in the US and happen to have Scottish parents, they are American. If their parents happened to be on holiday in the US when the child was born then sure, I would accept they are Scottish.

healthy cain is a force to reckon with.

yeah judging by the amount of times I've heard white and black americans call mexican americans "mexicans" , I can only say I wish more were enlightened as you.
Exactly they grow up everyday in school being called Mexican and all of a sudden they become successfull, and they are no longer Mexican they are Americans. But their ancestors were born across an invisible line that the Americans dont want them to cross

Descent
the origin or background of a person in terms of family or nationality.

Welcome brah

Your making the classic mistake of confusing ethnicity with citizenship. The term "mexican" denotes being a citizen of Mexico, regardless of ethnicity/racial background. You can be Mexican while also being Caucasian, African, Asian, Hispanic, etc.

So as a point of clarity, are you asking who is the best fighter who has Mexican parents, or are you asking who is the best fighter of Latin/hispanic decent? Those are two entirely different questions.

Even worse is when someone in the USA claims they are "Scotch".

I always have to tell them, "Scotch is something you drink. A Scot is someone from Scotland."

stupid thread.

but if the question is who's the greatest out of that list it's cruz, and it's not even debatable, BW GOAT, former p4p # 1.

none of those other guys are even in the top 3 GOAT discussion for their weightclasses.

Cain was probably best skilled and Cruz is best with more proof. I'd say it's between those two. Both had injuries that took out much off their prime but Cruz was able to stack a decent record together.

There are LOTS of decent people in the UFC. The majority are decent.

Back