Greatest hypocrisy of MMA fans (Conor legacy vs MM legacy)

IGotAHugePeckah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The anti-Conor trolls don't stop with Conor hate - "derp he never defended a title, that means he's garbage, he's not a real fighter, he's a coward, he's a bum, his legacy is trash, herpaderp scoop de poop poop de scoop."

Meanwhile, whether you like Conor or not, facts are facts: he constantly moved up to challenge himself and put on big fights. When guys like RDA and Aldo dropped out, he told Dana he didn't care who the opponent was, he was up for fighting ANYONE. He went over to a sport he never competed in, and fought arguably the greatest of all time in his first fight, and managed to make it competitive and win more rounds against Mayweather than seasoned ATG boxers like Pacquiao, Mosley, etc. This is a man with brass balls.

Then you have a guy like Mighty Mouse, who gets all the respect in the world. He's defended his title more than anyone. He's p4p #1, the greatest ever, herpaderp. But he does it in a dead division with no true challengers. And when he finally had a TRUE challenger, a guy who actually posed a serious danger to him in TJ Dillashaw, he BLATANTLY ducked him so he could break the defence record against an easy opponent. This isn't even in dispute, it's the official story. Okay, he broke the record, now can he fight TJ? Nope! Ducked again. And now they're both fighting on the exact same card, which further proves the fact there was no legit reason they couldn't fight other than a duck by MM. Now TJ is fighting a legit fight, and DJ is fighting a guy he destroyed easily a year or so ago - a rematch NOBODY asked for.

But yeah, Conor is the coward, and DJ is the greatest because oooooh wow! many defence! such skill! much belt! What a joke.

Anyone that claims DJ is the greatest of all time should automatically be dismissed so I wouldn't worry too much about it. You have to be one silly bastard to think DJ is the greatest of all time.

Conor is retired. MM needs to fight TJ for 135 belt not the other way around.

He went over to a sport he never competed in, and fought arguably the greatest of all time in his first fight, and managed to make it competitive and win more rounds against Mayweather than seasoned ATG boxers like Pacquiao, Mosley, etc.

<{MingNope}>

most people just want the guy to fuckin fight mma again. he hasn't since nov 2016 and doesn't have a fight booked yet. mm has fought 3 times since then and has a fight booked. it's pretty simple for conor. book a fight. it will calm alot of nerves. he'll still have haters.

TS is projecting his phallic supremacy through this GOAT Level thread idea...
<{you!}>

DJ fights, McG doesn't.

But Conor has a lot more nuthuggers, I suspect including yourself, than DJ does on these forums. Not sure where you've been looking but on the odd occasion there is a thread on DJ, it's normally some manlet hating business.

TS, your hero is busy throwing dollys, not signing fight agreements.

Conor is retired. MM needs to fight TJ for 135 belt not the other way around.
Care to explain what possible reason you believe that MM should fight Cody at 135?

EDIT: Thinking more on it i suppose it kinda makes sense if he is trying to prove he is the goat.

For claiming to have a huge cock, you sure sound bitchy.

Defending belts > anything you say

Says facts are facts, then rants about his stupid opinions.

Never change, sherdog, never change...

Bahaha funniest article ive read so far today good job t.s

MM - 27-2 ( never been stopped in a fight losses by decison only)

11 consecutive dominate title defenses
Holder of multiple UFC records
Only loss in the UFC was to a champion in Dominick cruz

Conor mcgregor ( 21-3 been stopped in all three of his losses by submission)

0 title defenses despite winning a total of 4 belts in his career.

Lost to Nate diaz and Paul Felder ( both non UFC champions)
Holds records in the UFC
Has won belts in multiple divisions

Both have accomplished alot but Conors legacy is no where near DJS..now Popularity thats different conor has had a way more profilic career then DJ for sure..due to some big moments and self promotion..

I'm not saying Conor is the GOAT because I think he would need to defend the belt for a bit but people act like he hasn't achieved anything in his career. He beat Aldo who was regarded as the GOAT by many people. Eddie is considered one of the best LW's of all time and he dismantled him. If Conor is able to beat Khabib that will be really impressive. Everyone knocks that he doesn't fight good grapplers and if he were to beat the best grapplers possibly in UFC history that would be crazy.

MM is for sure up there in GOAT status. For it to be cemented he would have to move up in weight. There is nothing left for him in his division and I thought it was a bad move denying TJ a fight when he was going to move down to his weight. TJ had enough creditability where he shouldn't need a warm up fight.

If only mighty mouse could talk shit like Joe Warren.

It's also hard to make compelling fights at 7th grader weight. Mouse should move up for sure. He's a promotional black hole right now

Mz51yDk.jpg

DJ fights, McG doesn't.

But Conor has a lot more nuthuggers, I suspect including yourself, than DJ does on these forums. Not sure where you've been looking but on the odd occasion there is a thread on DJ, it's normally some manlet hating business.

Exactly what i was thinking. On what planet is mm getting all the respect in the world? And what the hell possessed you to make this thread other than the obvious conor ball licking. He hasn't fought in mma in a year and a half and probably won't ever come back.

Exactly what i was thinking. On what planet is mm getting all the respect in the world? And what the hell possessed you to make this thread other than the obvious conor ball licking. He hasn't fought in mma in a year and a half and probably won't ever come back.

Trolls like yourself.

I'm just asking a serious question: you have one guy who is considered a coward because he never defended a title.

You have another guy who is considered a legend because he defended his title more than anyone, but he ducks serious competition.

Why should I care about DJ more?

Back