Greatest Fights outside the ring/cage between fighters?

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Ill start it off

The legendary Holmes dropkick of trevor berbick after running on the top of a car to execute it

Riddick Bowe two piecing Larry Donald ( who showed a hell of a chin) at the press conference before their fight.

Side note:it is kinda funny that people acted like the world was gonna end over that bus thing when we have had a plethora of better fights between competitors outside the ring/cage

Sad Tito Vs Lee Murray wasn't recorded

chuteboxe and crazy horse was pretty awesome, chuteboxe and hammerhouse was a good one

does Garden Fight Championships Masters division count?

hqdefault.jpg

Tyson and sapp

Biggest fight ever that never happened

Did that Bowe fight still happen. I mean he tagged that guy with bullshit cheap shots.

Royce and Shamrock got into a little tussle before their recent match in Bellator.

35ml8g3.gif

There was a boxing video I saw before, two black boxers are fighting in a parking lot at night? I think it was just after a press conference, both are properly swinging though. Anyone know what I'm on about?

Ill start it off

The legendary Holmes dropkick of trevor berbick after running on the top of a car to execute it

Riddick Bowe two piecing Larry Donald ( who showed a hell of a chin) at the press conference before their fight.

Side note:it is kinda funny that people acted like the world was gonna end over that bus thing when we have had a plethora of better fights between competitors outside the ring/cage

The whole Vale Tudo scene was basically Black Belts vs Black Belts in streetfights during the 1980s...

Also Masvidal had some sweet back yard fights on the undercards of the kimbo fights. Those were sweet

Chute Boxe Vs. Krazy Horse.

Chute Boxe Vs. Hammer House

Pieces of shit 'fight fans'.

Just to start a few.

Back