Greatest Entrances

The epicness of the intro.... for Christian of all people.... makes me laugh every time. Which was obviously the idea.

Couldnt find a good clip of Austins WrestleMania 13 entrance but

HHH at Wrestlemania 27

ANY Undertaker WM entrance

Hard to top Big Poppa Pump walking in w/ a Tiger.

The opening bit went on too long but the pitch black pause before that distinctive Motorhead power chord hits and you see the spotlight on Trips standing among the massive stage is just epic

Can't seem to find any video of a full match entrance but, man, did they get it right with Goldust: the music, the gold confetti from the ceiling, your TV screen switching to letterbox and a different frame rate. Pure spectacle.

Matt Hardy v1.0 with the live entrance being "buffered" was a nice touch as well.

Shawn Michaels at WM 14. The walk in with the live band and the intensity he showed that night was awesome.

Christian at Unforgiven 2001. He looked so proud of his new entrance with the gold pyro.

I think this match is remembered for something or other else ... I can't think of it. Oh well, the entrances here are both awesome. The walk through the back before the music plays gives it this cool feel of legitimacy. Shawn snatches the Canadian flag, gets nailed in the face with a drink and shakes it off like nothing in the most awesome way. Then Bret comes out with the flag and the crowd loses their shit. Nothing over the top or fancy, but two awesome entrances.

Recency bias here, but good Lord that NXT Brooklyn takeover with the violinist. EPIC. Nakamura

I always liked when the wild man characters had security bring them down the aisle in chains. I feel like if they gave Mark Mero that treatment, his gimmick would have been more successful.

Back