Greatest Comeback in the UFC?

What's the greatest comeback in a UFC fight that you have seen? I think mine would be Kongo vs Barry, just because Kongo looks like he is dead. Lands 2 shots and gets the KO.

was thinking that before even clicking on thread.

<[analyzed}>

Kongo vs Barry was crazy.
Lawler vs Manhoef was crazy also.

282jlz6_jpg_medium.gif

mhy0rc.gif

Tim Boetsch vs Yushin Okami was pretty good. Tim was getting whooped all over the octagon and then turned on barbarian beast mode in the third and smashed Okami out.

Overeem vs Bigfoot also comes to mind.

Maynard Edgar 3 that uppercut over and over again in the 1st round.
Lesnar Carwin
Diaz mcgregor 1 nate was getting smashed up that 1st round
Bisping silva only points decision but Mike nearly die offa that knee and got fuck all help in between rounds with silva on top of the cage.

Bunch of Chris Leben's fights...
Yes... Hurt Leben is the most dangerous Leben. Against Terry Martin with that KO, and then that triangle on Sexyiama. Thing of beauty.

Loved the comeback with Scott Smith and Pete Sell, and Hughes Trigg II was great as well. Edgar and Maynard any version were great.

Also Fedor vs Randleman.... How he survived that suplex on his head and came right back with the Kimura was sick.

It has to be Chael vs Silva and always Chael vs Silva.

Everyone literally sat there watching one of the most dominant fighters ever get wrestled to death for 23 minutes and bam it was over. No other match allowed you to just sit there stunned for that long of a time period. Processing everything your seeing to what you know minute after minute. I remember a packed bar basically being silenced in shock from that fight minute after minute ticking by. I can't remember that ever happening over that long of a time period.

Back