Greatest Comeback in the UFC?

Reaction score
What's the greatest comeback in a UFC fight that you have seen? I think mine would be Kongo vs Barry, just because Kongo looks like he is dead. Lands 2 shots and gets the KO.

Mir vs Nog 2.

Mir was nearly knocked out and then nearly choked out.
Came back to break Nog's arm.

Jon Jones' first return against OSP.

Also his second against DC.

Looking forward to the third.

Ronda vs Holly. For a moment I thought Ronda was done after that headkick. God, was I happy when she got up and later caught Holm in that armbar. Great comeback vs Nunes too!

/end denial

I forget the two guys (both pretty unknown), but it's an old, old UFC fight... I think around UFC 35. One guy just beats the living fuck out of the other guy for about three minutes, then gasses to Rolles Gracie levels and just gets promptly rolled over and finished.

Last edited:
Ronda vs Holly. For a moment I thought Ronda was done after that headkick. God, was I happy when she got up and later caught Holm in that armbar. Great comeback vs Nunes to!

/end denial

Being undefeated is a choice.

Recently, TJ's comeback versus Cody was impressive.

How has Magny vs Lombard not been mentioned yet WOW

Not the greatest maybe but honorable mentionable at least

Kaz Fujita vs Ken Shamrock. Fujita literally absorbed so much punishment that Shamrock started to have a heart attack, and Shamrock's corner threw in the towel.

Has to be Hughes coming back and choking Triggers after Trigg had Hughes almost choked out.

Edgar's comeback against Maynard comes to mind.

I forget the two guys (both pretty unknown), but it's an old, old UFC fight... I think around UFC 35. One guy just beats the living fuck out of the other guy for about three minutes, then gasses to Rolles Gracie levels and just gets promptly rolled over and finished.
sounds like wade shipp vs jonathan wizoreck

Back