Greatest Canadian Wrestler? Bret Hart or Chris Jericho?

Canadian GOAT?

• Total voters
Chris Jericho is going to block 35 people and I on Twitter.

George Gordienko could have been an all time great. At one point Lou Thesz wanted to drop the belt to him because he believed he was that good. Unfortunately Gordienko was branded a communist and was blacklisted .
Turned out he was a great artist who had art shows around the world.
He was branded a commie because he WAS a commie.

Jericho is a jabroni. I never bought into him.

Hart as greatest Canadian wrestler? His run on top wasn't all that long. Very solid though. Should have been on his own years earlier instead of being saddled with Neidhart. Hart's SNME match with Randy Savage really opened my eyes to his abilities but he was still stuck in the tag gimmick.

Last edited:
Better tag team, The Hart Dynasty vs Edge & Christian?

Jericho cant be the best Canadian wrestler because hes not even the best from Winnipeg

Jericho is a jabroni. I never bought into him.

Hart as greatest Canadian wrestler? His run on top wasn't all that long. Very solid though. Should have been on his own years earlier instead of being saddled with Neidhart. Hart's SNME match with Randy Savage really opened my eyes to his abilities but he was still stuck in the tag gimmick.
It took me a while to warm to Jericho. I think that it was him being a cruiserweight and his feud with a woman. Who would you have nominated?
Better tag team, The Hart Dynasty vs Edge & Christian?
e and c easily the hart dynasty are honestly pretty forgettable as good of wrestlers as they are.

Maybe its different times and Jericho came into his own as I was getting away from wrestling, but I'm going with Bret. Jericho kills Bret on the mic, but Bret does have his own subtle charisma. What Bret did really well though in the end was wrestle. He could make pretty much anyone look good and and when needed can put someone over really well. I don't think Jericho could do that on a regular basis.

c0ced14ffeb19e68e5313fa8597bf20672464899_hq.gif

I like Chris Jericho quite a bit. I did not like his promo style that he had for awhile where he was using a different, deeper, quieter voice. His chest sure got weird! The Lion Tamer is the WORST fake Boston Crab EVER.

Hart would sell for everyone. He made guys look great. He was a believable champion. His movements, and move set, were truly excellent in the ring. His promos were to-the-point and delivered believably, but they were not bombastic. He was a damned good champion when the WWF title meant something. Hart's style is mostly lost in today's wrestling. His credibility in the ring as champ is a thing of the past for the WWE. Hell, he was a man lost in time when he WAS champion. He would have been a great champion in the 30s/40s/50s/60s/70s.

I like Jericho, but I loved Bret Hart.

Shit I fucked up. Meant The Hart Foundation vs Edge and Christian, I get an F on this everybody...
That's a tough one. The Hart Foundation stayed together longer and also had a manager. E&C always got one over the Hardys and Dudleys during their TLC matches.

Went with Hart out of the two selections, however.....

If I can be serious for a moment.
WCW-Lance-Storm-Canadian-flag.jpg

kL8XvEW.gif

Would probably still consider Bret Hart the greatest but Chris Jericho is still making a run at it.

Bret, easily. But I don't know that Jericho is number 2. Owen Hart, Dynamite Kid, lot of great Canadian wrestlers...

That's a tough one. The Hart Foundation stayed together longer and also had a manager. E&C always got one over the Hardys and Dudleys during their TLC matches.

To be fair, as a Hart Mark: E&C>HF

E&C hot to shine in a big way moreso than HF

Back