Greatest band with no good songs

Official

OT Newcomer of the Year 2017 Nominee
@Green
Reaction score
What’s the best band that you can think of that had no good songs. You can’t just say U2, it has to be a legit good band.

Wouldn't that not make the band great?

A shit band can put out at least one good song.

Aren't Phish supposed to be talented musicians? My brother used to be into them years ago, but I never heard a good song from them.

Aren't Phish supposed to be talented musicians? My brother used to be into them years ago, but I never heard a good song from them.
I really like the song "waste"

They're really good musicians, they just don't generally write traditional songs. Theres a ton of jam bands like that. I don't generally sit around listening to phish, but it's a must see show if you have the chance to go

Probably the Beatles. All their songs suck, but for some reason they are really famous. And they look stupid too.

Probably the Beatles. All their songs suck, but for some reason they are really famous. And they look stupid too.
They had dozens of hits.. I think ts is talking about talented bands that never got radio attention?

maybe he means a band you wouldn't put on as a passive experience- not your typical 3 minute jingle? Who care though. This thread is gayer than Greg Louganis.

You started this shit thread just to take a shot at U2?

<LikeReally5>

I really like the song "waste"

They're really good musicians, they just don't generally write traditional songs. Theres a ton of jam bands like that. I don't generally sit around listening to phish, but it's a must see show if you have the chance to go

I don't mind non-traditional song structures, I listen to a lot of music with them; nothing by Phish (or most jam bands in general) grabs me in any way though, but I recognize this is just my taste. A lot of jam bands just remind me of The Allman Brothers but without the song writing ability they had, so it ends up as just noise on my end. Like comparing Thurston Moore to Sonny Sharrock, where the latter was a noise rock guy that ended up making good tunes with the medium but a lot of Moore's stuff just sounds like noise for the sake of it to me.
I do recognize my tastes only speak for me though, can't hate on what others like if it speaks to them.

I don't understand the question, therefore bouncing ass cheeks.

giphy.gif

U2
Beatles
Dragonforce
Billy talent
Nicklebac

All of them have hits and suck ass.

Another shit thread aimed at the “OoO look at me, I said The Beatles suck..how cutting edge am I?” crowd

Last edited:
5045150B-1F05-4471-AEDD-3E1EC2A27BB1.gif Ooo U2 sucks!Oooo The Beatles suck! I’m sooo edgy!

Back